Father Ryan vs. JP2

bigbigguy

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess football players aren't as smart as you. There are a ton of committments already. It's apparent that your comments are always emotion based and never based on any real facts. Whatever you think is main stream must be correct. LOL

Stand by, it will be a long season.

Ole Dad

Where are you getting your information?...That would be stupid to commit unless your dream school offered.

Always a joy to see you on the board OD!!!! XOXOXOXO Can't wait to see what ridiculous thing you say next....Tune in same bat time....same bat channel!! ;):thumb:

I guess football players aren't as smart as you. There are a ton of committments already. It's apparent that your comments are always emotion based and never based on any real facts. Whatever you think is main stream must be correct. LOL

Stand by, it will be a long season.

Ole Dad

:thumb::D;);)

I have had my daily bowl of entertainment. Thanks OD.

University of Tennessee COMMITTED/NOT YET SIGNED Pos Stars Ht Wt 40 RR Video Hometown

Anthony Anderson ATH 6-0 175 4.45 5.7 Knoxville, TN

Todd Campbell WR 6-0 183 4.5 5.6 Franklin, TN

BJ Coleman QB 6-4 180 - 5.5 Chattanooga, TN

Kevin Cooper RB 6-1 240 4.7 5.6 Chattanooga, TN

Art Evans ATH 6-1 185 - 5.6 Lakeland, FL

Josh Hawkins RB 6-1 190 4.5 5.5 Loudon, TN

Tyler Maples WR 6-2 180 - 5.5 Maryville, TN

Darris Sawtelle OL 6-5 285 5.19 5.8 Birmingham, MI

Daryl Vereen RB 5-11 187 4.53 5.6 Huntersville, NC

Alonzo Whitfield LB 6-0 200 4.54 5.6 Winston-Salem, NC

Here is a partial list of committments just to UT for your ignorant viewing enjoyment. I get a kick out of poorly educated individuals trying to appear intelligent on here. May want to check your facts in the future.

Ole Dad

:rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

I have had my daily bowl of entertainment. Thanks OD.

University of Tennessee COMMITTED/NOT YET SIGNED Pos Stars Ht Wt 40 RR Video Hometown

Anthony Anderson ATH 6-0 175 4.45 5.7 Knoxville, TN

Todd Campbell WR 6-0 183 4.5 5.6 Franklin, TN

BJ Coleman QB 6-4 180 - 5.5 Chattanooga, TN

Kevin Cooper RB 6-1 240 4.7 5.6 Chattanooga, TN

Art Evans ATH 6-1 185 - 5.6 Lakeland, FL

Josh Hawkins RB 6-1 190 4.5 5.5 Loudon, TN

Tyler Maples WR 6-2 180 - 5.5 Maryville, TN

Darris Sawtelle OL 6-5 285 5.19 5.8 Birmingham, MI

Daryl Vereen RB 5-11 187 4.53 5.6 Huntersville, NC

Alonzo Whitfield LB 6-0 200 4.54 5.6 Winston-Salem, NC

Here is a partial list of committments just to UT for your ignorant viewing enjoyment. I get a kick out of poorly educated individuals trying to appear intelligent on here. May want to check your facts in the future.

Ole Dad

OD take your blood pressure medicine and chill. Wouldn't want to lose you before the big game. I don't have to defend my intelligence to you....you're a Ryan fan...enough said. :rolleyes::lol:

Thanks for the information, though I really don't care about UT. :lol::lol:

Hey Gomer,

The point of contention was your spewing of misinformation that there were no commitments by high school seniors thus far. Once again you were wrong.

Ole Dad

OD take your blood pressure medicine and chill. Wouldn't want to lose you before the big game. I don't have to defend my intelligence to you....you're a Ryan fan...enough said. :rolleyes::lol:

Thanks for the information, though I really don't care about UT. :lol::lol:

Hey Gomer,

The point of contention was your spewing of misinformation that there were no commitments by high school seniors thus far. Once again you were wrong.

Ole Dad

Once again, OD, you don't understand the written word. We were discussing the prospects at JP2 and when I said it would be stupid to commit unless your dream school offered I was applying that logic to those being recruited in my little, microcosmic world at JP2, like Golden Tate. I never claimed to be a football genius and do not try to analyze the entire college recruiting process. I will leave that to you. :rolleyes:

However, since the hiring of Lussier and your conversion to purple and red, you have become more combative. You really do need to chill; I am worried about your mental state and physical health. Breathe deeply and repeat "it's just a game, it's just a game." People don't go to Hades for losing a football game (but I guess I am not an expert there either). :lol:

Edited by jp2fan

Golden Tate (TB, WR), Courtney Coffee (FB, LB), Josh Lovett(WR, CB), Jay Wilson (C, DT)

Lets talk about D1 possibilities.

Golden Tate - No doubt that he is the real deal.

Courtney Coffey - (Spelled his name wrong, big fan you are) No way will he be or even dream of playing on a D1 level, too slow and not nearly tall enough.

Josh Lovett - Maybe as a WR but only to a few mid sized schools.

Jay Wilson - No way on this planet will ANY D1 school even look at a 6' tall offensive lineman, he is a very talented player but his size will never allow him to play at that level, maybe D3 or NAIA.

Chaz Poole - Too small, too eratic and too inconsistent, has he chased any airplanes across the airport lately?

Nick McCloud - Never will this happen, the reasons why are to long and numerous.

You can debate me as much as you want but I will wager a steak dinner at any restaurant in town that Golden will be the only D1 committment JPII will have! You can think that I have some allegiance to Webb and comment to your posts only because its you but you are way off. I comment to your posts because you are a fan with no clue who clearly lives whatever life you have through this site.

JPII better win state this year with Golden at the helm because with the move to AAA next year and the athletes at the school it will not come again for a really long time. I'll look for your response in 2-3 days when I get a chance to. Let me know if there were any grammatical errors in this one and I will correct them for you!

Guest Brian Peppers

Lets talk about D1 possibilities.

Golden Tate - No doubt that he is the real deal.

Courtney Coffey - (Spelled his name wrong, big fan you are) No way will he be or even dream of playing on a D1 level, too slow and not nearly tall enough.

Josh Lovett - Maybe as a WR but only to a few mid sized schools.

Jay Wilson - No way on this planet will ANY D1 school even look at a 6' tall offensive lineman, he is a very talented player but his size will never allow him to play at that level, maybe D3 or NAIA.

Chaz Poole - Too small, too eratic and too inconsistent, has he chased any airplanes across the airport lately?

Nick McCloud - Never will this happen, the reasons why are to long and numerous.

You can debate me as much as you want but I will wager a steak dinner at any restaurant in town that Golden will be the only D1 committment JPII will have! You can think that I have some allegiance to Webb and comment to your posts only because its you but you are way off. I comment to your posts because you are a fan with no clue who clearly lives whatever life you have through this site.

JPII better win state this year with Golden at the helm because with the move to AAA next year and the athletes at the school it will not come again for a really long time. I'll look for your response in 2-3 days when I get a chance to. Let me know if there were any grammatical errors in this one and I will correct them for you!

I agree 100% Golden = yes. The others... not really.