Father Ryan vs. JP2

bigbigguy

bump

Game stats: Father Ryan 28, Pope John Paul II 21

Friday, August 25, 2006

Q1 Q2 Q3 Q4 OT Total

Pope John Paul II 7 7 7 0 0 21

Father Ryan 0 17 0 11 0 28

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scoring summary

P-Golden Tate 26 pass from Stephen Catagnani (Anthony Mantegani kick). P—Catagnani 54 to Tate (Mantagani kick). F-Brooks Robinson 24 pass from Ryan Blair (Hancock kick). F-Aaron Bateman 8 run (Hancock kick). F-Hancock 34 field goal. P-Tate 30 run (Mantegani kick). F-Chase Hancock 30 field goal. F-Bateman 1 run (Blair run).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game statistics

First downs Rushes Passing Pass yards Fumbles Punts Penalties

Pope John Paul II 7 26-137 8-16-0 141 2-1 2-31.0 6-40

Father Ryan 16 43-178 6-9-0 95 1-1 2-29.0 4-20

Individual statistics

Father Ryan

Rushing

Aaron Bateman 9-54, 2 TD

Ryan Berry 21-99

Ryan Blair 6--1

Josh Hayes 5-10

Tyler Hunt 1-7

Passing (CMP-ATT-INT-YDS)

Ryan Blair 6-9-0-91

Receiving

Josh Hayes 3-51

Mark Mulloy 1-11

Brooks Robinson 2-33, 1 TD

Punting

Mitchell Stoffer 2-25.1

Kicking (FG-FGA XP-XPA Pts.)

Chase Hancock 2-2 2-2 8

Pope John Paul II

Rushing

Stephen Catagnani 5-28

Courtney Coffey 5-45

Golden Tate 11-55, 1 TD

Wesley Tate 5-9

Passing (CMP-ATT-INT-YDS)

Stephen Catagnani 9-16-0-141

Receiving

Josh Lovett 4-40

Golden Tate 5-101, 2 TD

Kicking (FG-FGA XP-XPA Pts.)

Golden Tate 0-0 3-3 3

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you the IQ patrol? I thought we were discussing football and you go a completely different way and talk intelligence. Golden carries a 3.1 GPA at one of the best high schools in the state and has an offer from Vanderbilt. Can you say that? I think you are the one that lacks intelligence. Come back when you can stay on the subject.... :thumb:

yeah and im willing to bet anything that he gets tons of curves in every class he has. another thing that really bothers me is when all of you jp2 people talk about how humble he is. this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard of. someone who flicks off the other teams' crowd after he scores isn't a respectable or humble person.

That may be where we really lost it. We did not have as much to play for.

haha i love all of your little excuses and remarks. you truly are full of yourself. didn't have as much to play for? so playing against a hated rival and for the bishop's cup isnt enough to play for. stop making excuses, Ryan dominated on the line which was the difference maker and their offense stayed on the field and used up a lot of clock which kept golden off the field. pope fans get ready for some long seasons ahead without your only player(and after seeing the game last night it's true that he is your only player) because the bishops cup will be staying with Father Ryan.

You're on crack. less than a 4.3? Who is he Justin Gatlin on steriods? No way, no how.

Ole Dad

Ole Dad,

The kid can't remember so he may very well be on some hard medication!!!! Father Ryan probably does not have 10 kids run a legit (electronic NFL combine timed) 4.8 or less.

haha i love all of your little excuses and remarks. you truly are full of yourself. didn't have as much to play for? so playing against a hated rival and for the bishop's cup isnt enough to play for. stop making excuses, Ryan dominated on the line which was the difference maker and their offense stayed on the field and used up a lot of clock which kept golden off the field. pope fans get ready for some long seasons ahead without your only player(and after seeing the game last night it's true that he is your only player) because the bishops cup will be staying with Father Ryan.

I hope nobody seriously believes that anyone at JPII did not want this game bad. Anyway, Golden stated in the paper that he likes to fish, he just don't like like using "bait" as in Bateman, :ph34r: also I am a little concerned about the Bishop's Cup, all the dust it will be gathering, I hope Ryan buys some polish, because it ain't goin anywhere in the near future. One other thing, if I were JPII, I would be quite concerned about the upcoming game with Goodpasture, because I"m afraid your going down. You got a one man team, that is pretty obvious from the two games played this season. You have two or three other players that can move the chains, just not change the scoreboard, Golden has scored every one of your touchdowns. And now Ryan has beaten Golden forever in football. Good luck the rest of the season, and as to the rest of the high school sports that will play as the year goes on. (volleyball, softball, cross country, etc Ryan will dominate JPII. :D

Edited by fieldman