chief-win-em-all vandalized

cooner25

that statue was put up either the week of the cookeville game or oak ridge game last year so it didnt even make it to see a home game. thing is is when it got put up i literally said "that thing wont make it to see a home game." very nice statue, probably about 3ft tall on about a 4ft brick platform. heck of alot of detail put into the carving and painting. its a shame someone had to ruin it. rubbing its head would have started a great new tradition for a new era of riverdale football :rolleyes:.

i have my own hunch on what school did it, i'll keep my thoughts to myself though (and maybe cantstop and SCN08) :lol:

cantstop, i know we talked on the phone earlier but i dont guess i caught u on the computer today, send me the pics sometime tommorrow (when im on AIM) and i'll post them up (sorta anxious to see them myself)

We deal with the same thing every other year from our “friends” in Clinton. All I can tell you is that I hope you guys catch who did this and make them pay for their actions. I hope that we will get to see the chief during round four this coming season (Oak Ridge vs. Riverdale). Good luck with the new coach, the new system, and hopefully catching who vandalized your facilities. B)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What could they have used to do that and dang hammer?

It looked like that when i was walking up to it, i was just upset it didnt make it to my first game. I was really looking foward to being apart of the group that started a new tradition at Riverdale. It hurts most being a player on the team. But hey it only makes us stronger. :(

u kno i reallly hate to say this but i wouldnt be surprised if it was someone from oakland they have a "SMALL" group of people who do nothin but bad...

acually the other day some of them got arrested and i believe one was on the football team..

u heard of this 2p J.D. sombough or w/e