Question about Riverdale football

I`m just wondering if Riverdale has ever sent a QB to Div. I football. I remember they had a kid (I think his name was Tim Corder..help me out there) who was being recruited by places like Ga. Tech and Colorado. I don`t know whatever happened to him. I think he signed with MTSU when they were still in IAA. But has there been any Riverdale players to play QB at the IA level?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I`m just wondering if Riverdale has ever sent a QB to Div. I football. I remember they had a kid (I think his name was Tim Corder..help me out there) who was being recruited by places like Ga. Tech and Colorado. I don`t know whatever happened to him. I think he signed with MTSU when they were still in IAA. But has there been any Riverdale players to play QB at the IA level?

Dave Thomas went to memphis but he is a WR

Tim Corder was a star basketballplayer i think you are thinking about Brian Davis he played in the early 90s i am not sure what he is doing now i think eric ened up graduating form tusculum and is working here in mboro but i am not 100% sure on that his brother is currently a SR at Riverdale. stephen britton is the QB at TN Tech i think he will be a sr he has done decent but the team is pretty weak so his stats wont show up good

Guest dare_2_dream

Ahh how could I forget about Eric and his side show Juicy. He never did pan out though. Whatever happened to him/them?

Juicy used to be the janitor at BHS when I was there but not sure if he still is. I played bball against Eric last summer but havent heard anything about him since..

Tim Corder was a star basketballplayer i think you are thinking about Brian Davis he played in the early 90s i am not sure what he is doing now i think eric ened up graduating form tusculum and is working here in mboro but i am not 100% sure on that his brother is currently a SR at Riverdale. stephen britton is the QB at TN Tech i think he will be a sr he has done decent but the team is pretty weak so his stats wont show up good

Tim Corder was a baller .. His cousin or stepbrother or whatever he is, isnt half bad either

Guest dare_2_dream

are you talking about leon that is his brother

Ive heard about him but I was referring to Adarius Dixon .. they are related somehow i do believe

Ive heard about him but I was referring to Adarius Dixon .. they are related somehow i do believe

d2d, you are reffering to tim corder jr., which is brother of adarius dixon. the post starter is reffering to tim corder sr., who went to riverdale in the early/mid 80s who is father of tim jr. and adarius. tim sr. was on a riverdale bball team that went undefeated (under coach palmer jones) regular season i believe, '85 was the year i think, riverdaleman could probably confirm that

Edited by tdntn