Ravenwood rumor of early in pads?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got a hard time believing this one. From everything I have heard about the guy and the way he works, the coach just doesn't seem like the type of guy who would do something like this. I might be wrong, but I'm going to have to be given some facts before I believe this.

Where is RavenCat when you need him. he will know the facts.

Ole Dad

I've just got a hard time believing this one. From everything I have heard about the guy and the way he works, the coach just doesn't seem like the type of guy who would do something like this. I might be wrong, but I'm going to have to be given some facts before I believe this.

The Williamson Herald is reporting the story. Link is on our home page.

WOW! Wonder who reported whom?

The other half is that I'm willing to accept Coach Rector's explaination, especially considering his willingness to take responsibility and accept the sanctions. But, boy, what a mistake. Hard to believe.

Speaking of hard to believe, the original poster on this comment caught some pretty good shots from folks...guess those and posted (and some that didn't) who did not believe owe an apology.

Partner, here's mine. And congratulations on a scoop!

VI

WOW! Wonder who reported whom?

The other half is that I'm willing to accept Coach Rector's explaination, especially considering his willingness to take responsibility and accept the sanctions. But, boy, what a mistake. Hard to believe.

Speaking of hard to believe, the original poster on this comment caught some pretty good shots from folks...guess those and posted (and some that didn't) who did not believe owe an apology.

Partner, here's mine. And congratulations on a scoop!

VI

I was not one of those guilty of whipping the poster who first stated it ... :thumb:

Still in shock that none of the assts there questioned it.

How can a coach not know what the rule says, I think he is lieing and tried to get away with something and he wasnt able too.

I never played football in high school, but i can read the rule and understand it. At least be a man and fess up to your error and misjudgment.

You cant tell me that none of the players and all the coaches didnt know they where doing something against the TSSAA rules, it is clear as a sunny day in flordia for me or anyone elese to understand.

This coach is getting what he desearves. I Think they should get more of a penatly personally cause hes risking hurting his team.