Ravenwood rumor of early in pads?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what the TSSAA says on page 26 of there hand book:

Summer Practice: In the summer, in football, schools may not practice in pads until the Monday of the week of August 1. (It is permissible to wear helmets prior to the beginning practice date). Competition as a school team shall be limited in all team sports (football, girls volleyball, girls soccer, basketball, baseball, softball and soccer) to 10 days of school-against-school competition. In fall sports, this would apply to the period of time from the end of school until the Monday of the week of August 1 (opening day of practice). In other sports, this would apply from the end of the school year to the beginning of the following school year.

'If', and it is a BIG 'IF', they actually did get caught practicing early in pads what can the TSSAA really do? More importantly 'will' they do?

Anyone wanna bet it is NOTHING? :lol:

Like my old grandpappy once told me, "Money talks and BS walks". Nothing will change the fact that the TSSAA wants the money to keep rolling in. Otherwise they will have to get 'REAL' jobs. :thumb:

'If', and it is a BIG 'IF', they actually did get caught practicing early in pads what can the TSSAA really do? More importantly 'will' they do?

Anyone wanna bet it is NOTHING? :)

Like my old grandpappy once told me, "Money talks and BS walks". Nothing will change the fact that the TSSAA wants the money to keep rolling in. Otherwise they will have to get 'REAL' jobs. :lol:

Maybe..... 3 days no practice.