Trousdale Co. @ Macon Co. Week 0

geo1126

Trousdale has a coaching guru on their side. Coach Satterfield will have his Creek Boys ready for this one. Trousdale gets their title defense underway in a big way. Trousdale by 28

Chester's Cheaters Macon County

Guru? He is definitely good. But, Guru? It's not like he has hurt for talent over the years. B)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guru? He is definitely good. But, Guru? It's not like he has hurt for talent over the years. B)

Bump!!! But his year I think his talent has diminished a bit. Also is Trousdale is so good...then why could they not hach it in 3A. I guess they didn't like competition so they went back down to 1A. So they could beat teams like Red Boiling by 90 something points, just so they can feel good about themselvs. Personally I think they are just a bunch of cowards. Who are going to get beat for the 2nd time in 4 year by so called "little ole Macon County" Well I have news for everyone. Macon may not have been good in the past, but times have changed and Macon is good again. I predict that within the next 5 years that they will have a State title.

Bump!!! But his year I think his talent has diminished a bit. Also is Trousdale is so good...then why could they not hach it in 3A. I guess they didn't like competition so they went back down to 1A. So they could beat teams like Red Boiling by 90 something points, just so they can feel good about themselvs. Personally I think they are just a bunch of cowards. Who are going to get beat for the 2nd time in 4 year by so called "little ole Macon County" Well I have news for everyone. Macon may not have been good in the past, but times have changed and Macon is good again. I predict that within the next 5 years that they will have a State title.

#1 - Trousdale is a 1A school in the first place

#2 - They did pretty darn well in 3A

#3 - If anyone is a little ole it would be Trousdale (1A/3A which is smaller?)hmmm

#4 - Trousdale's talent don't diminish

I'm not from either one of your Counties and I know these facts.

Hey guys, let's get together all the 1A schools who are wetting their pants 'cause Hartsville is back in 1A and are trying to cover the stain on their crotch by saying some bull crap like they're cowards or they should go back to 3A or its not fair or they didn't do good in 3A (by the way whoever said that had their head in a hole during football season for 'bout 8 or 9 years....). Then after we've got 'em all in a bundle we can tell them that TC beat the crap out of Smith County (a good 3A team), spanked Westmoreland (a good 2A team), and beat the 3A state champs, not to mention played cat and mouse with the 1A teams who have the SAME AMOUNT OF STUDENTS as they do. And right before we send these 1A complainers to 3A to see how they do B) , we can tell them to stop making excuses and saying how Coach Satterfield isn't that good and how he wins because he has all the talent, when really he's an excellent coach who has talent, produces MORE talent, and WORKS HARD to whip everyone's butt. And I'd like to see just one of these complainers tell me they wouldn't hire Satterfield to coach their team in a heartbeat if given the chance; if not you're crazy. And another thing: don't ya just love how the cowards MANHANDLE people on the field, then on the message board Saturday morning, they're cowards again; that is until next Friday.....

When you say Macon will have a State Title within the next 5 years, you MUST be referring to Cheerleading Competition not football B) ...

When you say Macon will have a State Title within the next 5 years, you MUST be referring to Cheerleading Competition not football ;) ...

That was the one that got me too. State title, yea right. I also loved the 3-A comments. Hum, if I recall Trousdale made the playoffs every year they were in 3-A, and 4th round at that. In most cases it was 65 players against about 16 from Hartsville, how can you compete with that. Fresh bodies every play. Oh yea and the back to 1-A thing, shut up! Thats not Trousdale's decision, that comes from the TSSAA. Also, when Hartsville was asked to move up, it was to 2-A, they decided to go up to 3-A so they didnt have to play the private recruiters. Yea I said it...RECRUITERS. I am upset now! So off on a limb I go..If Macon County scores more than 8 points, I will personally apologize for all the corn and whittling and hockey jokes.. But if they dont..You must apoligize to me. Deal? :ph34r:

That was the one that got me too. State title, yea right. I also loved the 3-A comments. Hum, if I recall Trousdale made the playoffs every year they were in 3-A, and 4th round at that. In most cases it was 65 players against about 16 from Hartsville, how can you compete with that. Fresh bodies every play. Oh yea and the back to 1-A thing, shut up! Thats not Trousdale's decision, that comes from the TSSAA. Also, when Hartsville was asked to move up, it was to 2-A, they decided to go up to 3-A so they didnt have to play the private recruiters. Yea I said it...RECRUITERS. I am upset now! So off on a limb I go..If Macon County scores more than 8 points, I will personally apologize for all the corn and whittling and hockey jokes.. But if they dont..You must apoligize to me. Deal? :ph34r:

DEAL

I am so glad people are finally talking on here. It has been a pretty boring week.

They made the playoffs more times that macon did while in 3a...Went to the semi and quarter finals first 2 years in 3a...Come back to 1a and the only team to really test them was FCS out of there own region...and no if Macon ain't got a state title by now they're not gonna get one in the next 5 years...

Hey guys, let's get together all the 1A schools who are wetting their pants 'cause Hartsville is back in 1A and are trying to cover the stain on their crotch by saying some bull crap like they're cowards or they should go back to 3A or its not fair or they didn't do good in 3A (by the way whoever said that had their head in a hole during football season for 'bout 8 or 9 years....). Then after we've got 'em all in a bundle we can tell them that TC beat the crap out of Smith County (a good 3A team), spanked Westmoreland (a good 2A team), and beat the 3A state champs, not to mention played cat and mouse with the 1A teams who have the SAME AMOUNT OF STUDENTS as they do. And right before we send these 1A complainers to 3A to see how they do :ph34r: , we can tell them to stop making excuses and saying how Coach Satterfield isn't that good and how he wins because he has all the talent, when really he's an excellent coach who has talent, produces MORE talent, and WORKS HARD to whip everyone's butt. And I'd like to see just one of these complainers tell me they wouldn't hire Satterfield to coach their team in a heartbeat if given the chance; if not you're crazy. And another thing: don't ya just love how the cowards MANHANDLE people on the field, then on the message board Saturday morning, they're cowards again; that is until next Friday.....

Satterfield is a good coach that does work very hard but you can't say that he hasn't had an abundance of talent. True, he doesn't win on talent alone but he has had way more of it than practically any 1A school, most 2A schools and lots of 3A schools. You can't deny that. Yes, you guys beat the crap out of us last year. I won't be ignorant and try to deny that. We have also played you very close and have beaten you. We also had more region wins than you when we were in the same region. As far as the head coach goes, I'll keep ours as long as he wants to stay and that's not trying to take anything away from Coach Satterfield. That's just my way of thinking. He IS NOT the only good football coach in the USA. ;)

Satterfield is a good coach that does work very hard but you can't say that he hasn't had an abundance of talent. True, he doesn't win on talent alone but he has had way more of it than practically any 1A school, most 2A schools and lots of 3A schools. You can't deny that. Yes, you guys beat the crap out of us last year. I won't be ignorant and try to deny that. We have also played you very close and have beaten you. We also had more region wins than you when we were in the same region. As far as the head coach goes, I'll keep ours as long as he wants to stay and that's not trying to take anything away from Coach Satterfield. That's just my way of thinking. He IS NOT the only good football coach in the USA. :lol:

You have got to be joking!! First of all you are crazy for not wanting to have Coach Satterfield instead of whoever you got now. The talent Trousdale has is because Coach Satt. develops that talent through his year round program. And finally, you say that Macon had more region wins when they were in the same region with TC...thats hilarious: TC had a region record of 27-5, Macon had a region record of 18-14. Who had more success!!