No Name Senior from your school?

RunAndGun007

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who are some of the no name seniors that you will see on the field a little bit more from your school that haven't got many reps on Friday Nights? who will we see? anoyone?

There is a kid at Maryville but I can't tell you his name because he is a no name.... :o How about these names from Maryville.....Josh Caroway, Taylor Steele, and the biggest surprise so far.....Micheal Kelly.

For you Alcoa faithful Micheal is Raymond Hendersons's grandson. Raymond showed outstanding guidance directing his grandson to Maryville... :lol:

There is a kid at Maryville but I can't tell you his name because he is a no name.... :o How about these names from Maryville.....Josh Caroway, Taylor Steele, and the biggest surprise so far.....Micheal Kelly.

For you Alcoa faithful Micheal is Raymond Hendersons's grandson. Raymond showed outstanding guidance directing his grandson to Maryville... :lol:

yeah i've heard a few things about m. kelly bein a surprise

I'm a alum of Antioch, but can't think of anybody that's a "no name" senior, but I also follow Riverdale cause I live in Murfreesboro. Maybe Tyler Lusk (TE/DE) can qualify for no name senior? or maybe he had too many reps last year...I don't know, hard question to answer.

Still, I think Lusk may have a good senior year this year and get some people noticing him.

I'm a alum of Antioch, but can't think of anybody that's a "no name" senior, but I also follow Riverdale cause I live in Murfreesboro. Maybe Tyler Lusk (TE/DE) can qualify for no name senior? or maybe he had too many reps last year...I don't know, hard question to answer.

Still, I think Lusk may have a good senior year this year and get some people noticing him.

truth

ben atakpu of riverdale isnt very well known but will be solid at LB this year :D