Region 4-5A Scrimmages

some wishbone, wing t, spread,

Lots of speed sweeps. Only 2 passes no traps 1 reverse about half dozen dives and little misdirection. Once Cc adjusted to it properly they weren't near as successful. I would have to think the wc passing game was highly limited to the weather and problems with holding onto the football .

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WC sure will be a tough no 4 team. The offense looked really good and the defense was dead on.

tos wc 3 cc 5

1vs1 wc4-0

2vs2 wc 3-0

The called back tds were on the 2nd team for 2 backs in motion at the same time. What kind of defense was that supposed to be they were everywhere. It looked like a 53 sometimes and a 35 others. Good luck

I don't know what the defense was, but they were everywhere.....there was 6 or 7 guys in on every tackle.

Lots of speed sweeps. Only 2 passes no traps 1 reverse about half dozen dives and little misdirection. Once Cc adjusted to it properly they weren't near as successful. I would have to think the wc passing game was highly limited to the weather and problems with holding onto the football .

I didn't feel Cc ever caught up with the first team. WC seemed to sub pretty early.

some wishbone, wing t, spread,

looks like to me they run whatever they want and still are successful. Like I said, Ihave a nephew on the team, and started following them. I go to more of their games than Lebanon's games. They look poised to make a pretty decent run again.

looks like to me they run whatever they want and still are successful. Like I said, Ihave a nephew on the team, and started following them. I go to more of their games than Lebanon's games. They look poised to make a pretty decent run again.

That 31 was tough to bring down and 89 and the mlb were really good. I wouldn't be surprised if they would finish 2nd or 3rd if a game or two goes their way. Who's their next scrimage

Though the scrimmages doesn't tell whether a team will be good or not, you can obviously tell that the top 4 teams predicted to go to the playoffs are all gonna contend for top spots. Not certain on who will get the #4 spot and not certain who will get the #1 spot.

this will be a fun and exciting battle to watch