Maryville vs D.B.

kobayashi

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

assuming this was a scrimmage.. scrimmages dont mean much. we'd have to wait and see once they go to 5A which they should already be at.. but we'll see then how good they are.

Gee , maybe one day we'll be worthy of being on the same field as your team . :P I guess if you can't back it up on the field ... you just run your mouth on a message board .

Edited by pepvol

i didnt say they werent worthy. i was just saying u cant jsut assume they would be better than a top team jsut because they won a scrimmage. they would actually have to beat them in a game for that to be true. not just win a scrimmage.

and if u wanna say ur not worthy ur right.. ur not worthy to be on the same court or field as Farragut except football.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

ur not worthy to be on the same court or field as Farragut except football.

(quote)

Get over your self. We have spanked you plenty of times in basketball. Just be lucky your mediocre (when you have a good season) football team does not have to play us. There are two teams in Blount County that would dog whip Farragutt and one of them is 2A. It may break your heart but NOBODY is aspiring to be like wonderful Farragut.

Edited by mhs

i highly highly doubt alcoa would "whip" us. everyone thinks too highly of them. if they actually beat Farragut then u could say something but until then no they wouldnt win. and ur right mhs. noone is aspiring because they know its too high of a goal for them to reach. so they try to get to the level below us. and i noticed u only said something about 1 sport where they could possible be worthy.

Edit:

Farragut has atleast 3 Team State Championships in 7 different sports.

on the otherhand Maryville has atleast 1 Team State Championship in 2 sports.

so like i said. not worthy in everything but football.

and about basketball we all know Farragut got screwed in the game a few years ago. where Farragut scored the tieing basket and was fouled with about 1 second left. but nooo they moron ref. claims he was fouled on the floor. but theres no way he was on the floor long enough to be fouled before he started shooting.

back on topic... its just a scrimmage.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

i highly highly doubt alcoa would "whip" us. everyone thinks too highly of them. if they actually beat Farragut then u could say something but until then no they wouldnt win. and ur right mhs. noone is aspiring because they know its too high of a goal for them to reach. so they try to get to the level below us. and i noticed u only said something about 1 sport where they could possible be worthy.

Gee can you say A R R O G A N T? How do you get your ego through the door? Actually you conceded football in a previous post and I brought up basketball. And how many sports does football and baskeball equal? SAY IT WITH ME NOW One............ Two! What is it exactly that puts you guys at such a higher level other than being located in the ritzy area of west knoxville? By the way that should be possibly worthy not possible. Careful smart guy you are about to fall down to that next level with the rest of us.

And trust me Alcoa would beat Farragut. Why don't you guys schedule them, they would be glad to play you.