Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you heisman it does look like a wooping is in the making, looks like cookeville fans are going to be brought back into reality. I hope cookeville will show sparta some respect after this game. We will see heisman we will see.

I cant wait to see this game. If you dont get fired up about this time of year then you must not be breathing.

THIS IS OUR HOUSE. GO WARRIORS.

does anyone know if they will be televising this game or on the radio??

I admire that you are 100 % behind your team, when the odds point the other way.It reminds me of the cavs fans before last years riverdale game. and regarding the comment about that cavs need to grow taller and put on 75 lbs. Since when does size when a football game. I believe its going to be a good game and close for most the game. I hope it is a thriller like the game 3 years ago when gus paxton scored with a few seconds left at cookeville for the win. That was one of the greatest high school games i have ever seen

some of the fans were talking like cookeville didn't have a chance and that they were the team with the big winning streak

Obviously these people are compensating for their doubt about our chances. We will always be at a disadvantage playing Cookeville, but that makes the struggle all the better. Like JFK said, we do it "not because it is easy, but because it is hard."

DUDE!!!!!! I don't think you read heisman's reply the same way the rest of us did. I think the whooping to which he was referring to was the one White County was going to receive from the Cavaliers. I don't have a dog in the race, but I just thought I would let you know. :blink:

WOW I see you and heisman both missed the psychology class in college. I think IQ tests should be performed before letting a couple of people post. Just kidding, all posts are welcomed even if they are a little different.(wink---wink :thumb:

In response to cavsmaniac you are right that size doesnt always mean alot in high school but it does make a differnce later in the game and if this is a close one which I think it will be then that could be a big factor, and it also makes difficult to push us around. I am not disallusiond to the fact that the cavs are well coached and that they will be prepared. I am just stating my own opinion. I just wish everyone a safe clean and respectul game for all. No matter who wins its going to be fun to watch, but of course I will be rooting very vigorously for the WARRIORS.