Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

WOW I see you and heisman both missed the psychology class in college. I think IQ tests should be performed before letting a couple of people post. Just kidding, all posts are welcomed even if they are a little different.(wink---wink :thumb:

In response to cavsmaniac you are right that size doesnt always mean alot in high school but it does make a differnce later in the game and if this is a close one which I think it will be then that could be a big factor, and it also makes difficult to push us around. I am not disallusiond to the fact that the cavs are well coached and that they will be prepared. I am just stating my own opinion. I just wish everyone a safe clean and respectul game for all. No matter who wins its going to be fun to watch, but of course I will be rooting very vigorously for the WARRIORS.

Yea, yea, yea......blah, blah, blah...... Depend on all that size you have. If all of your players are truly 6 inches taller than all of the Cookeville players, then that should give them a good view when the Cavaliers break a long one on them and take it to the end zone. :huh:

Edited by LCstatman

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats always a possiblity statman but I dont think so. But anything can happen ANYTHING. I heard that tickets are selling like crazy at sparta and is outselling last year 2 to1. I love it when the community shows that kind of support because the boys really deserve it.

Remember WC fans they are having a pregame party at 5:30 at the stadium. The T-shirts are almost gone so get your while you can.

My prayers go out to Junior Phillip Sliger from Cookeville, I heard he was in the hospital. The WC fans hope you get well soon.

Edited by football_fanatic2006

Thats always a possiblity statman but I dont think so. But anything can happen ANYTHING. I heard that tickets are selling like crazy at sparta and is outselling last year 2 to1. I love it when the community shows that kind of support because the boys really deserve it.

Remember WC fans they are having a pregame party at 5:30 at the stadium. The T-shirts are almost gone so get your while you can.

My prayers go out to Junior Phillip Sliger from Cookeville, I heard he was in the hospital. The WC fans hope you get well soon.

On a good note, Philip is getting better and should be back on the team in a couple of weeks. He was diagnosed with type 1 diabeties this week. There is only 1 day left before the game . I cant wait!

white co. 38 cookeville 14

i may stick my foot in my mouth cause i've done it before but here's my prediction . white co. 10-0 this year. in talking to fans and coaches this may be the best white co. team ever. i know we have said it before but this time i am serious.notice i said team. white co. usually has one outstanding player and the other team shuts them down but this year we have so many weapons. anyway go warriors. let the war of words begin! :blink:

Alot of you WC people keep talking about how huge your team is, well Cookeville is'nt going to march out on the field with 5'2'' 125lbs line either we have some big ole boys that can still move with enough speed to smack somebody in the mouth on there way by Plus we have that little fullback that goes about6'3''and 247lbs it might get old in the 4th qtr dragging him around anyways we ain't that small

I do think it will be a close game. It was a close game last year really,I don't know why it didn't stay close in the 2nd half.

Coach Brown was quoted in the Herald as saying that there is more "hatred" in this rivalry than most.I can feel that from some of you as well(football observer :o shout out to your former name ;) ).But as a former player in the series I can say I never "hated" Sparta. Of course,I enjoyed beating them but we were friends for the most part. Heck,right after the game was over my senior year(a game in which Sparta won),a bunch of us & several of them(most all the seniors off each team) all went camping out up on Buck Mountain.(Yeah,we were real dedicated ;) ).

When we run into each other to this day it's friendly, there's no hatred. Course back in that time (the 4 years I played) we split the games 2yrs. to 2 so there may not have been the animosity there is now & I can understand that.

I just hope for a hard fought ballgame,of course I'm pulling for my CAVS !!

Hope everyone walks off the field unhurt & I'll see you tonight!!

GO CAVS!!! :thumb:

THE SQUAD :o

Edited by THE SQUAD