Boyd Buc at CPA

ze pequeno

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA rarely looses at home and didn't loose any good players from last year other than LB's so I expect them to come out and get revenge from their horrible game last year.(CPA had like 30 or so incomplete passes) Jr QB and WR tandum of Lowery and Weir should be able to hook up on some deep balls this time around. CPA by 7

WOW, what a surprise! I left the game with 10 minutes to go and BB just scored their first TD against CPA's scrubs. it was 51-6 when I left.

CPA led 44-0 at half and has played the 2nd team almost the whole 2nd half.

In the 1st half, BB fumbled at least 6-7 times losing 4-5. They had a punt blocked, a intentional grounding in the endzone for a safety and zero yards rushing. It is a shame they have a great RB standing on the sideline and their best defensive player got hurt in the 2nd quarter.

Well, they rolled CPA at their place last year with CPA having a lot of young players. Those players are back and payback as they say is sweet.

I think a lot of the BB program and I wish them the best the rest of the year. Just a tough night, and who knows - CPA may be better than folks thought.

Just listening to the game on the radio, CPA seemed to have thier act together tonight. Seems like CPA has a lot of offensive weapons and a fast defense.

I know Boyd's scores came against the backups, but it was really good for Sloan Allison to get some actual game experience & some positive things going in the 4th quarter.

Maybe if we can keep from turning the ball over next week and make adjustments, we can have a different result next week.

CPA will be hard to beat in thier region this year. I expect them to go very far.

WOW, what a surprise! I left the game with 10 minutes to go and BB just scored their first TD against CPA's scrubs. it was 51-6 when I left.

CPA led 44-0 at half and has played the 2nd team almost the whole 2nd half.

In the 1st half, BB fumbled at least 6-7 times losing 4-5. They had a punt blocked, a intentional grounding in the endzone for a safety and zero yards rushing. It is a shame they have a great RB standing on the sideline and their best defensive player got hurt in the 2nd quarter.

Well, they rolled CPA at their place last year with CPA having a lot of young players. Those players are back and payback as they say is sweet.

I think a lot of the BB program and I wish them the best the rest of the year. Just a tough night, and who knows - CPA may be better than folks thought.

Thanks divepix. Yes, CPA got to make the score even and then some. They are a great football team. They beat us at every aspect of the game. We have a lot of young players and now we know how hard we have to work. We had a problem last year with fumbles. We had 9 in the last game of our season against Tyner, looks like we picked up where we left off. However, hats off to CPA. They whipped us. They have a great bunch of young men and the whole program is a class act. Good luck on the rest of your season!