Boyd Buc at CPA

ze pequeno

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the Bucs in this one. I had heard how they were going to be down this year, but after watching the jamboree Saturday I think someone has been pulling my leg. They looked very good maybe the best overall team there. Especially good up front, I would hate to see how good they could be with Hathaway. The SP game should be a good one.

Edited by MIKE LINEBACKER

I'll take the Bucs in this one. I had heard how they were going to be down this year, but after watching the jamboree Saturday I think someone has been pulling my leg. They looked very good maybe the best overall team there. Especially good up front, I would hate to see how good they could be with Hathaway. The SP game should be a good one.

Where is Hathaway? Is he still rehab'ing?

Good luck to the Bucs....Boyd by 10

Boyd by........... -14 Cpa Wins this one and will have a great season. They will make it to the playoffs. Will lose early though. Coach doesnt sub in the players so when there is an injury an inexperienced kid will have to step up. The coach doesnt even sub in the junior non starters. ;)