Who is the best team 1A

SP-ALLSTAR

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lcfalcon007, I promise you I have seen Springer up close and personal more than anyone in FB and Basketball. Sounds like you have not watched him play much from your comments. 1st Lake Co. does not run the Wing-T. They run the I and alot of option out of it. 2nd Springer does not shy from contact. One thing almost every college coach that watched a film on him says is how he is NOT afraid of contact! I never said he would play QB in college, doesn't have to, Colleges especially in FB recruit athletes. Both Marquis and Tony were great HS B-ball players but not a hot commodity for major college, thats why they are at 3 rivers. Springer has Major college, D-1AA to small D-1, football ability or JUCO / small college B-Ball ability. Which would you choose??

I didnt say that lake county ran the wing t offence i said that colleges dont run the wing t offence anymore. I know that we run a option on offence. But to say that Springer isnt goin to get major college offers in basketball is nonsence. The next time you see him you can ask him which one he would like to play more and the answer is basketball. And as far as small D1 ability, like i said before in case you didnt read all of my post before he is gettin look at in basketball from North Carolina Colleges I cant go into detail on what schools but the one i heard is a d1 program. Plus Chris Loften Playes 2 guard for Tennessee and is only 6'2 so why dont you think that Springer cant play 2 guard for another program at the same highth but Springer is more athletic that Chris. And as far as not seen him play much i'm not even goin to comment on how dumb you are. I went to basketball games when Springer was a fresh. we were barely .500 and even before that when 2 wins a year was progress. And i guess you havent seen him walking up and down the street going toward the gym, with a basketball in his hand, on a saturday after a football game the previous night. So you tell me what he wants to do more.

Edited by lakecountyfan007

[if your talkin about the 24 from marion hitting sombody come on! What about when 35 hit little man. it was like i was hitting air. and this is J-Daw 35 the mike backer of so pitt. and rob is my boy and when somebody hits him. I Hit them harder. holla

Well lets talk about that J-Daw. Your buddy rob is going to need all the help he can get when he starts trying to bully every body on the field. So go ahead and talk more crap, but well find out who hits who when Marion comes to Pittsburg!!!!!!! B)

I know I'm not for Pittsburg, but I'm definetely not for Marion County and I think S.P. did beat M.C. 13-0 in the jamboree, but I could be wrong!!!!!

yes they beat us in the jamboree, o excuse me thy beat our freshmen in the jamboree. Last year we beat them 14-13 and we will agian this year because we are once again "THE BULLYS OF THE VALLEY". B)

I didnt say that lake county ran the wing t offence i said that colleges dont run the wing t offence anymore. I know that we run a option on offence. But to say that Springer isnt goin to get major college offers in basketball is nonsence. The next time you see him you can ask him which one he would like to play more and the answer is basketball. And as far as small D1 ability, like i said before in case you didnt read all of my post before he is gettin look at in basketball from North Carolina Colleges I cant go into detail on what schools but the one i heard is a d1 program. Plus Chris Loften Playes 2 guard for Tennessee and is only 6'2 so why dont you think that Springer cant play 2 guard for another program at the same highth but Springer is more athletic that Chris. And as far as not seen him play much i'm not even goin to comment on how dumb you are. I went to basketball games when Springer was a fresh. we were barely .500 and even before that when 2 wins a year was progress. And i guess you havent seen him walking up and down the street going toward the gym, with a basketball in his hand, on a saturday after a football game the previous night. So you tell me what he wants to do more.

OK, first of all....do NOT even try to compare Springer to Chris Lofton. Not even close. Chris Lofton is an amazing basketball talent. Springer is a great athlete but nowhere near the pure shooter or basketball player that Lofton is.

Second, maybe Springer does like basketball more. But right now, it's football season. Basketball should be the farthest thing from his mind, and everyone's mind. He is the quarterback and a team leader, and he needs to have his full focus on football right now.

Third, I can personally guarantee that you do not have as close of a relationship with Springer as does wardawg2038. If anyone knows what's going on with Brandon, he does. There may very well be some basketball programs interested in him, but I see him playing WR for a 1-AA football program a whole lot quicker than SG for a D-1 basketball program.

It is a little early for all the smack talking. As far as the Pirates go, they could easily start the season of 0-2. They have to go to Greenback and that can be a tough place to play. The following week they have Boyd. Boyd owns SP's Grider.

Edited by rlh

Well lets talk about that J-Daw. Your buddy rob is going to need all the help he can get when he starts trying to bully every body on the field. So go ahead and talk more crap, but well find out who hits who when Marion comes to Pittsburg!!!!!!! :thumb:

The King says that Marion shouldnt even worry about comin to South Pitt.. They need to worry about every game before that because they are on pace to at least only a 2 win season. Secondly The King says you shouldnt even be on this topic because its about 1A go back to 2A where you cant even win a ballgame (unless you count Grundy which they will probaly beat yall this season) Thirdly why are you just jealous of Rob? Trust me he want be the only running back scoring tds in the South Pitt. vs Jasper game. But anyways what you need to do is just shut your mouth & go to another topic because this itnt even about Rob or Marion Vs South Pitt..Its about the best team in 1A. So go to your Marion County vs Murphy topic & post how much yall will lose by! Now anyways back to the topic.. I agree that Trousdale, South Pitt, & F.C. are the top 3 teams, & time will tell. Later on the season maybe you can say who is the best but I got to watch a couple of games before I can judge anybody.

It is a little early for all the smack talking. As far as the Pirates go, they could easily start the season of 0-2. They have to go to Greenback and that can be a tough place to play. The following week they have Boyd. Boyd owns SP's Grider.

The King says that you could be right. These two games are gonna be tough. I say that it all depends on tonight. I think if they start out 1-0 then they can get past Boyd at home. If they lose tonight it will be difficult to win the second game because of the mindset they will have. I say they make it though & win tonight & win a close one against Boyd which might be one of the best games during the year!