Ravenwood vs Father Ryan

statebound07

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He who laughs last laughs best. Let's see who's laughing last.

Ole Dad

well with so few wins over the past few years ... I guess Father Ryan has started to count scrimmage wins towards thier regular season total ... so that they might be eligable for the playoffs ...... ha ha ha

Aren't you supposed to have a program. I wouldn't expect the state champ in Tennessee's largest classification to fall completely off the radar one year later.

Yea, I got a program and it says Ravenwood will not win 6 games this year, period. Last years 5-A State Champs will drop off the radar before the end of the season!

Yea, I got a program and it says Ravenwood will not win 6 games this year, period. Last years 5-A State Champs will drop off the radar before the end of the season!

Well, to use the words of Coach Fulmer, what happened last year with Ravenwood was an "abberation." Is that what you're saying buckeye76?

Scrimage or game...the team that scores the most points WIN.... most teams do count scrimages as wins a losses, now thats not saying they put it on their actualy record. Think of it as the pros in the pre season...they all have their pre season record. This win made father ryans pre season record 2-1 and now everyone is back to 0-0

And you had them picked to win it all last year??? Send me over your crystal ball so that I can rake in some money in Vegas.

I just saw a tape of the ravenwood scrimmage from a friend who coaches at BA ... Ravenwood is terrible .... and Ryan barely so-called won a scrimmage in which they wre taking knees to halfs and games ... these two wont combine to win 5 games total all year

I just saw a tape of the ravenwood scrimmage from a friend who coaches at BA ... Ravenwood is terrible .... and Ryan barely so-called won a scrimmage in which they wre taking knees to halfs and games ... these two wont combine to win 5 games total all year

well with so few wins over the past few years ... I guess Father Ryan has started to count scrimmage wins towards thier regular season total ... so that they might be eligable for the playoffs ...... ha ha ha

you can say what you want hollywood. it was a big win for the Father Ryan program and i agree Ravenwood is not the same 06 team. i'd just like to hear your predictions of the game before it started, then hear you talk

• 3 months later...

Guess it was Father Ryan that failed to win six games this year (unless you want to count all their scrimmages) and Ravenwood is playing for a gold ball in 5A.

This has to be the dumbest thing I ever saw...all these smack talkers after a preseason scrimmage.