Most Improved Teams in West TN

58Indians22

Humboldt is def. much improved and I think their defense is the biggest reason...I look at last night's beating as a statement...but, let's not put state championship rings on their fingers yet...there's still the likes of Huntingdon, Westview, and Milan in this district alone, all of which are very capable of going as deep into the playoffs as anyone...but here's what I want to know...who in the TSSAA has it out for Humboldt...In basketball this past year they were in a loaded district w/ Lake Co., Union City, Halls, and Trenton...and in football, they're in with Milan, Huntingdon, USJ, Westview, Dresden, Trenton, Gibson Co...Pretty stiff competition no matter who u play...Well, congratulations to Humboldt and don't look past Trenton

It's good to see Humboldt getting good again. I played at GC in the late 80s back when Milan and Humboldt were powers and Union City and Westview were good too. I'm glad to see it's getting back to that.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, but Humboldt done it without transfers. Munford has a lot of new players in, they are a different team.

munford has 4 new players that transfered in. the real change has been the attitude of the players. with a new coaching staff that is a proven winner all our boys are learning what it takes to be a winner and are willing to pay that price. it's not just 4 new players it's 50 new attitudes.

• 2 weeks later...