Beech VS. Hendersonville

HvilleLegend

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ya got in this game.Once again the emotions will be high for the commandos so here we go.

I've got the Commandos in this one.....emotions will run high..... but their are players on both teams who knew Nathen Johnson......anyway after last nights victory The Commandos have momentum

This should be a good game. This game should go in the way of HHS if they don't make any big mistakes. Last year it was special teams that cost them the win. Talent wise both teams are not that far apart. Beech will be hungry to win 2 in a row in this series, especially after the events that transpired. I think it will be a close low scoring game that will be decided in the 4th.

Anyone have any info on Beech? Who are their impact players and how do they match up with HHS?

Edited by Defense10

Hendersonville...game will be close until the 4th quarter

Im not so sure about that.....i mean hear me out the commandos of old might be slow starters but as they showed last night THEY ARENT THE OLD COMMANDOS im not gona lie i have watched the team closely for the last few weeks.....and i didnt have any idea what they were gona do half the time .....looks like the passing camps paid off...........................emotions will run high so im looking for explosive football from both of these teams...but i doubt it will take to the 4th for the game to be decided

Work hard COMMANDOS and no matter what the situation you will prevail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.