Beech VS. Hendersonville

HvilleLegend

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will repeat........Things are never as good or bad as it seems!! Football Fan 15.....you were right on it my friend. Let's hear that (H-ville will kill Beech talk)!! How's that crow taste?

HOW BOUT THOSE BUCS

Great high school football game. Hendersonville just dug too big of a hole and made too many mistakes. Great 95 yard drive in the last 2 minutes of regulation to tie it. Beech just made the plays when it counted.

Beech was ahead the whole game. HHS was down by 8 at the end of the fourth and had an amazing drive to tie it up. Beech's star no. 6 Marcum made an astounding catch in overtime and then I believe Marlowe made an interception to end the game. I love how no one pulled for beech here and yet they still won. Good stuff gentlemen.

:thumb:

Beech was ahead the whole game. HHS was down by 8 at the end of the fourth and had an amazing drive to tie it up. Beech's star no. 6 Marcum made an astounding catch in overtime and then I believe Marlowe made an interception to end the game. I love how no one pulled for beech here and yet they still won. Good stuff gentlemen.

:thumb: we saved our talking for the field and we, won the game. So all you commando fans esp. you hvillelegend how does the crow taste. I believe the record is still in hvilles favor but Beech has won 5 of the last 7. including 2 in a row now. and still counting.

It was a great finish to a good High School Football game. Congrats to Beech.

From an unbiased observer, I think Hendersonville would have won by a couple of TDs

had they not had 6 turnovers. But that is part of the game. You cannot make that many mistakes and expect to win in any level.

Both teams played inspired but the Commandos just had to many mistakes and the Bucks had the fewer.

Great game to watch as a fan.