Oakland vs. Franklin

patriot 4 life

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

olandpats, I suggest that you learn how to spell and punctuate correctly before you post again. Mabye they don't teach that over in Oakland.

dont worry he makes the most outlandish posts ever on coachT, nobody ever makes him answer for it because he will come up with another excuse or try and flip the script on you with a personal attack or mentioning a weakness of your team (regardless if you lost to them by 50 or won by 50)

Trust me.....oland 's grades would blow yours away. You have some nerve trying to monitor everyone's posts on here after all of your inane ramblings.

olandpats probably has the most right to talk out of any coachTers, honestly, but we dont have to bow down to him and his HUGE EGO, especially considering the fact that he is living in the past and speaks about the oakland he knows, not oakland in its current state probably considering the fact that he hasnt even seen them play in their current state. being a scholarshipped athlete and with academic awards to bost is great, but unfortunately that cannot make up for his IGNORANCE. like i said he answers to NOBODY, doesnt swallow any crow, and more than 90% of the time is wrong. if oakland was playing hoover alabama or southlake carroll texas, he would find a way to down their program and up oaklands, letting everyone know why oakland would win while making himself look a complete fool in the process.

this post is nothing against oakland, its strictly against olandpats because he has been doing this for YEARS here and its nothing short of RIDICULOUS. his senior season is coming up, maybe if he works as hard on the football field as he works on coachT makin himself look a fool, we can see him earn a spot on a NFL squad in the next couple years. that would be GREAT, i would love to see any player out of the boro make it in the league. but if his posts indicate his behavior in real life, he is a ME ME ME type of guy with all the potential in the world, but his attitude will hold him back from achieving what he is capible of, sorta like maurice clarrett

i dont expect him to come in here open minded and take these things into consideration, like i already stated i believe if his posts reflect his attitude in reality he will be to ignorant for it. i fully expect a slew of personal attacks, reason why riverdale stinks and their 4 gold balls and 5 silver balls really amount to NOTHING, the whole 9 yards, i've seen it play out too many times...2p will back his boy, but will be shaking his head in agreement the whole time he is reading this post

I was pretty sure the score last year was 21-6. As an Oakland fan though I will say that blocked kick or not Franklin was just a better team. Last year Oakland a lot of me guys and it showed as the year progressed. I really don't think thats the case this year. There is not one big star who everyone is talking about, it is jst a bunch of guys who have to do their jobs for them to win. I can't wait until Friday to see how far te Pats have progressed.

UH.....looks like to me it is YOU making pesonal attacks instead of discussing this game. So stick to your own threads and we will handle OURS.

Last time I checked IGNORANCE is despite your ability and rack of hardware. Struggling getting a scholarship b/c you can't o pass your ACT and then having to GREYSHIRT. :thumb: Clank Clank.

Edited by 2priceless

I agree with this post. I stated on another thread that I thought Oakland would go 4-1 or 5-0 out of the gate. I think they win 31- 7

Oakland by 24 over Franklin???? Have you seen Franklin play? Oakland may well win this game because they have the talent but I can't see them by 24 points. Franklin's defense is good and will not give up 31 points to Oakland. This will be a close one...

... if oakland was playing hoover alabama or southlake carroll texas, he would find a way to down their program and up oaklands, letting everyone know why oakland would win while making himself look a complete fool in the process....

I understand what you're saying, but when it gets to be high school football time in Tennessee, we all can get a little foolish. I can't blame the guy for supporting his team, even if they're playing Hoover or Southlake Carroll or USC, for that matter.

If he talks against a better team and his team loses by 60 points, then he gets up, dusts himself off and starts talking against the next team, more power to him. Let him keep talking and let the action on the field pick him up or run him down.

I understand what you're saying, but when it gets to be high school football time in Tennessee, we all can get a little foolish. I can't blame the guy for supporting his team, even if they're playing Hoover or Southlake Carroll or USC, for that matter.

If he talks against a better team and his team loses by 60 points, then he gets up, dusts himself off and starts talking against the next team, more power to him. Let him keep talking and let the action on the field pick him up or run him down.

Great post jabbo. I am glad someone understands how you support your team win or lose around here.