Jeff County vs Mo West

JC4life

Rivalry renewed, West got a tune up against Swain while JC had a game like scrimmage against Farragut. No excuse for either side not to have the cobwebs out, and while I think the game is better played later when both teams are running on all cylinders, as a fan you can`t beat a test this early in the season to see where you are. The last two games have been blowouts, any chance of a return to a classic game like 03?

Thoughts

Edited by JC4life

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeff Co looked good in the Jamboree the other night. The Robbins kid on defense looks pretty tough.

The Morristown West team that was at the Jamboree wasn't the one I saw last night. The team I saw last night was more cohesive and played very strong.

Friday night ought to be interesting.

Jeff Co looked good in the Jamboree the other night. The Robbins kid on defense looks pretty tough.

The Morristown West team that was at the Jamboree wasn't the one I saw last night. The team I saw last night was more cohesive and played very strong.

Friday night ought to be interesting.

I don't know if anyone will jump Motown this season till the playoffs and if another Maryville game is looming my fat butt may have to make a trip across the hill to watch.

Motown by 21

close game? I don`t think so, jeff county has no chance of keeping this one close after halftime. I watched jeff co scrimmage farragut to see what they had this year and the two teams aren`t close. the only reason jeff co football was a threat to beat west a few years ago is because they had a coach they gave them the swagger to match the swagger and talent west has every year. that coach is gone now and jeff co lost its swagger when he left and players graduated after 2004, now jeff co is just soft. If they still had that shiverdecker kid the game might be closer, but west would still beat jeff co. jeff co won`t be able to handle the running game west has and the west d-line will be in jeff co's backfield all night.

easy prediction for me

west 42

jeff co 6 (on field goals)

Edited by TrojanFever77

close game? I don`t think so, jeff county has no chance of keeping this one close after halftime. I watched jeff co scrimmage farragut to see what they had this year and the two teams aren`t close. the only reason jeff co football was a threat to beat west a few years ago is because they had a coach they gave them the swagger to match the swagger and talent west has every year. that coach is gone now and jeff co lost its swagger when he left and players graduated after 2004, now jeff co is just soft. If they still had that shiverdecker kid the game might be closer, but west would still beat jeff co. jeff co won`t be able to handle the running game west has and the west d-line will be in jeff co's backfield all night.

easy prediction for me

west 42

jeff co 6 (on field goals)

ahhhhhhh yes, the fans from the cesspool that is Mo West finally start yappin

Edited by JC4life