Riverdale @ McCallie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot off the press:

Due to the crowd expected from Riverdale's fans -- possibly 3,000 or more -- Friday night's football game has been relocated to Finley Stadium in downtown Chattanooga. The new game information is included below:

7:30 p.m. kickoff (Gates open at 6:15 p.m.) Tickets = $5 McCallie = Home team

- seating on South side, the side with the press box

- Pass Gate located at South entrance

Parking options available at varied costs

Should be a great game. Unlike the last two years, school will be in session for the opening game.

this could be bad news for McCallie this is only going to help riverdales speed and quickness!!!

this could be bad news for McCallie this is only going to help riverdales speed and quickness!!!

McCallie has plenty of speed and quickness as well. I don't think it will give either team a distinct advantage. If it's bad news for anyone, it might be for Riverdale. McCallie has played on this field many times.

How many times has McCallie played on the new surface

at Finley?

BTW, props to McCallie for getting a larger venue.

McCallie has plenty of speed and quickness as well. I don't think it will give either team a distinct advantage. If it's bad news for anyone, it might be for Riverdale. McCallie has played on this field many times.

How many times has McCallie played on the new surface

at Finley?

BTW, props to McCallie for getting a larger venue.

I don't know the exact number, but I'm pretty sure they've played at least 2 games a year at the stadium since they installed the new field turf ('02 or '03). They also played their jamboree game there 10 days ago.

ok so today was the 1 prac preparing for maccallie and i thought they were just an average team but i was wrong coaches said that this as of right know will be the toughest team we play during the season atleast said the QB will make sonney gray look like nothing not taking anything away from sonney just saying he is that good and has a WR that is one of the best and said there RB is one heck of a back and probably will be the best we face this year tough test for us friday saying there the toughest on our schedule.

ok for all mccallie fans not ppl who think they know if u dont care let me know if this is all true and if there is anything else going to be a tough match but if we win it looks gold :thumb:

See theosu 2 post at the top of page 4. That's what I was referring to. I believe he said something about Riverdale's QB winning by outperforming McCallie's QB. I have no doubt that he is a fine athlete, but I just don't see that happening?

it could happen, but riverdale's D would have to step up and mccallies D would have to sit down, basically...scott should put up just as good if not better numbers than he did against siegel though, IMO. scott had a 60+ yard TD run, the TD and about 30 yards didnt show up on the stat sheet though as it got called back from an illegal block that happened behind him.

i just wish i could see this game :thumb:...why cant it be at tomahawk?