Farragut @ Knox Central

What are you talking about? Drop it, move on, find another game to talk about, get a MySpace...something. Quit trying to stir things up.

u know exactly what im talking about and i have tried to move on.. many times. u refused to though. so like i said. u were doing the exact same thing i did. and now ur scared to admit ur wrong because u made a huge deal about it then someone came in and said u were doin the same thing. also i tried to get the farragut people on here to stop talking about this game and talk about the heritage game.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to talk about the Heritage game good, but move to another topic...this one is Central vs. Farragut. I am finished, so please leave me alone.

wow. r u this sad of a person? just admit u were doing the same thing that u were gettin all upset about me doing. admit it. u lost to a farragut person. its not hte end of the world. its happened to lots of people. i just hope there is someone who has read all of these before u decided to go and delete the ones that proved my point. everyone who has read this whole thing that me and u have gotten into know i am right. its not the end of the world.

and if this game thread is apparently about central and farragut y have u refused to mention anything about the game? face it dude ur doing the same thing i did. only i admitted it and u cant seem to realize it.

Was it worth it? Yes, I got to say what I wanted to and I made my point.

Was it the smartest thing to do? No, I could have just left it alone and let him rant and rave. Sometimes when someone stikes a chord you can't just turn the cheek though.

As far as 'winning', this was never a game, it wasn't a competition of any sort. You can't win something that was never set up to be won. If you want to say you won, then fine...you win. You beat a girl in a conversation about a football game. Hope that boosts your ego enough for one day... ;)

Rigger, this is a football board. They have discussion boards for all your tennis, soccer, and cross country triumphs. We're not sad about our last championship being in 1991, we trying to get back, and we will soon. How many does FHS have? Two semi-final losses and one runner up in the last three years is not sad. 14 in a row over Farragut is sad. Getting thumped by Central is sad.

Rigger, this is a football board. They have discussion boards for all your tennis, soccer, and cross country triumphs. We're not sad about our last championship being in 1991, we trying to get back, and we will soon. How many does FHS have? Two semi-final losses and one runner up in the last three years is not sad. 14 in a row over Farragut is sad. Getting thumped by Central is sad.

OUCH

Was it worth it? Yes, I got to say what I wanted to and I made my point.

Was it the smartest thing to do? No, I could have just left it alone and let him rant and rave. Sometimes when someone stikes a chord you can't just turn the cheek though.

As far as 'winning', this was never a game, it wasn't a competition of any sort. You can't win something that was never set up to be won. If you want to say you won, then fine...you win. You beat a girl in a conversation about a football game. Hope that boosts your ego enough for one day... :D

did u read any posts after that one? it was all going fine no one was "ranting and raving" but i still say i won because u were doing the exact same thing u were criticizing me of doing. so yeah im 2-0-1. i say i have a tie because we listened to both sides of the story and then i dropped it. now if other ppl become obsessed with it and talk about it thats not my problem. nad yes when i read it and u said i won my ego went through the roof. i was so excited i just had to tell everyone i know. and about it being a football conversation. it had nothing relly to do with football. other than maybe 1 or 2 posts. mostly it was u in denial about doing the same thing as me.

alex speaks words of wisdom. if i know ur wrong i wont let it go. and this time. u were wrong.

when are they gonna close this thread?