HOW THE WEST WAS WON TROPHEY?

rigger101

all indications? Farragut played 1 game,a good team in Central, and

Bearden has played a avg. at best West team and a WAY WAY WAY below avg. Cumberland County team.

Central is good at best. They were DEPLETED by graduation. Farragut got handled by Central.

Bearden throttled of CC and made mistakes to allow West to come back. West is a good and well-coached team.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest rigger. i still cant figure out if ur for farragut or against em. most of the times it seems like ur for em but other times it seems to me like u cant stand em. but yeah the cup thing aint cuttin it. do u want me to make u a good picture bearden fans? i have the time. ill do it. i dont mind as long as it makes the topic look better. any predictions so far for the score?

The Football program has fustrated me for years. If I didn't know some of the young men on the team I could get on the Against them side. I know there are some great kids on that team with big hearts. I think another program could do great things with those players.

BHS, i almost wanna say ur eric pickle but i dunno, central would beat West and Bearden, by more than 27. i think it was last year where Bearden was on a trip to Central and they said somethin like they were gonna win. and i believe and may be wrong but wasnt it like ALOT-0 Central at half? Central is Great at best. at worst they are avg. also BHS get over your "throttling" of cumberland co. they are terrible. i mean they are terrible. prolly wont get close to being almost in a game except maybe 2 games this year. LC didnt even let em score. so yeah pretty much CC at best could possible make the top 200 in the state.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

BHS, i almost wanna say ur eric pickle but i dunno, central would beat West and Bearden, by more than 27. i think it was last year where Bearden was on a trip to Central and they said somethin like they were gonna win. and i believe and may be wrong but wasnt it like ALOT-0 Central at half? Central is Great at best. at worst they are avg. also BHS get over your "throttling" of cumberland co. they are terrible. i mean they are terrible. prolly wont get close to being almost in a game except maybe 2 games this year. LC didnt even let em score. so yeah pretty much CC at best could possible make the top 200 in the state.

deduting from BHS previous statements, that is in fact pickle

Beardens biggest problem is going to be the game this week against a big strong football program from Kingsport. If they give it all they have, I see Bearden leaving this game with some injuries.

Farragut has a less deadly foe in Heritage and should be going in the game against Bearden healthy. I see this being a great game.

Well I will have to go with Farragut on this game...I see Bearden limping onto the fielf hurt, beaten and broken after a big DB Victory...not trash talking just my perdiction I got Farr rolling on to an easy 35-0 win against Bearden give the new coach another year or two to completely install the coaching package then we can talk about it.

Well I will have to go with Farragut on this game...I see Bearden limping onto the fielf hurt, beaten and broken after a big DB Victory...not trash talking just my perdiction I got Farr rolling on to an easy 35-0 win against Bearden give the new coach another year or two to completely install the coaching package then we can talk about it.

Farragut has beat Bearden by an Average of 6.75 pts these last four victories. It's always a great game. I would say with a new coach and some changes they have made should makes it a very close game.

yeah these games are always close. they only "rivalry" i can think of where its common to pick someone big and it actually happening is Oak Ridge and Clinton. atleast the last few years. but yeah 35-0? i dunno about that.

So going into this game the teams will likely be Bearden 2-1 and FHS 1-1. Should be a great game . Hopefully both teams will be healthy.