HOW THE WEST WAS WON TROPHEY?

rigger101

what does it make bearden if they lose to West? is it me or are bearden people very cocky? when all they've done so far is beat Cumberland Co. who btw will prolly win 1 game... maybe this year.

btw. i dont think West is that great of a team anyways. but thats just me.

okay well beating a team 47-0 with most starters out in the second half is quite and accomplishment. tonight will be a good test to see how good the bulldogs are. 4.5 hours till bill wilson dominates his own field also west looked pretty good against webb last.

Edited by bulldogpride07

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beardens last win was in 2001. It has been close every year. Last years win by Farragut was by 10 points.

With a New Legendary Coach and Beardens lust for a win against their biggest rival, I give Bearden the edge this year.

I agree with you Rigger that Bearden will be highly motivated, but I still don't think that they have the overall horses to beat Farragut, especially at Farragut. I think the Admirals win this game again in a tough matchup, by 10 pts or less.

I agree with you Rigger that Bearden will be highly motivated, but I still don't think that they have the overall horses to beat Farragut, especially at Farragut. I think the Admirals win this game again in a tough matchup, by 10 pts or less.

bearden's seniors are really motivated because they have not beaten farragut yet but also the dogs have a really strong offense, much better than last year

With Bearden being 2-0 and the Admirals at 0-1 this could be really close. Farragut is big and strong but that doesn't win games.

Speed kills and heart and coaching wins games IMO.

If Bearden beats or plays DB close the ADS better watch out.414309_FarragutHelmet.JPGbadsdog1.gif

Edited by rigger101

This game will be closer than it has been the last few seasons. It's always a classic match up.

I think Coach Wilson could do some great things with Bearden, given time.

its always been close. u cant get too much closer than the last 6 times theyve played. what like 49-42 2OT win for BHS then 30-24( somethin like 80yd run with :30 left) 10-7 FHS a fg with about a minutre or so left, 14-0 didnt go to it. so dont know much bout it. and then the two games last year were close.

its always been close. u cant get too much closer than the last 6 times theyve played. what like 49-42 2OT win for BHS then 30-24( somethin like 80yd run with :30 left) 10-7 FHS a fg with about a minutre or so left, 14-0 didnt go to it. so dont know much bout it. and then the two games last year were close.

Your correct. When Farragut lost it was a close game and won in the final seconds by a smaller Dog team. Should be a good one.

to be honest rigger. i still cant figure out if ur for farragut or against em. most of the times it seems like ur for em but other times it seems to me like u cant stand em. but yeah the cup thing aint cuttin it. do u want me to make u a good picture bearden fans? i have the time. ill do it. i dont mind as long as it makes the topic look better. any predictions so far for the score?