HOW THE WEST WAS WON TROPHEY?

rigger101

In my opinion, Farragut plays much better at home. I think Farragut wins in a close one.

Ads 17

Dawgs 13

true, farragut does seem to play very well while at home. another factor of this game is the amount of people. Farraguts first home game, and the Bearden game, so lots of people out from farragut for those reasons. I expect to see a larger Bearden crowd sinse Beanden has played good thus far into their season. Good luck to both team, hope its a good game.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this subject got pushed to the 3rd page. Ok, the big issue here according to my son's girlfriend is who will win the can drive ;)

I thought there would be some interesting things to read on the game. What's the real deal?

This is the game of the year for you studs.

Where's all the barking from the Dog Pound? Where all the swagger from the Admirals.

WAKE UP AMERICA!logo.gif

i kinda of agree. i dunno about the can drive being the big issue but i do hope Farragut wins it. but i am surprised that there isnt more talk about this game on here. im almost disappointed. but there should be more chatter about this game. some people are holding out on us til the game is over. so they can say.. i knew it all along. thats exactly what i was gonna say would happen.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

Given that the Ads rebounded well against Heritage last week, and couldn't possibly be as bad as the score indicated against Knox Central, plus the fact that they are at home this week, I like the Ads to to win an extremely close tough battle against Bearden. I think the score will be something like 14-10. Bearden looks to be a much better football team than a year ago, and the Bulldogs very well could jump up and bite the Admirals if the Ads do not play well. However, Farragut tends to play pretty well at home therefore I will give them the slight edge.

Come on Ads ! Whip the Bulldogs !!! As an FHS alum, I can't stand losing to either Bearden or Oak Ridge. At least with Bearden we tend to win more than we lose. Can't say that about OR.

Rig, this might be the year of the dawg. I think it comes down to whoever has the freshest legs in the 4th...what do you think?

I thought Bearden had figured FHS out after the half when they came out throwing and runningand it was 14-14.

Sterling is a stud!!!!

I think I heard 268 yards for him tonight. The Admiral line better block for him down field because if they lose that horse it's going to be a long season. A few times’ I saw all the Dog’s on top of Andre except for 2 players. If the Ads don’t come up with some additional help for Andre Sterling teams like Ooltewah and Oakridge will find a way to stop him.

Best crowd I've ever seen at a Farragut game. Both sides of the field packed and 3 to 4 deep on the fence. Also liked the Ads walking thru the crowd on the way to the field. I've seen it other places and always thouht it was cool.

I really thought it was Bearden’s year. When they went up by 7 and after the beginning of the 3rd. I was sure it was in the bag.

Congrats to the Men who where the STAR.247.jpg

Edited by rigger101