Commandos Win

WCDAD

:o Way to go Commandos !!! You guys played a great ball game and that guys comes from a Dad to a Wilson Central Player. Your running game is 2d to none I've seen thus far this season. #32, #21 and #6 are definately keys to your good fortune beating the Cats like you did. Very, Very Impressive. The Cats are a no slack team and you guys made them look like Girl Scouts in an overnight slumber party during a pillow fight. As bad as I hate to say this H'ville, our boys needed a large slap in the face like you gave them. They have been running around thinking they are 10 feet tall and bullet proof. You boys gave them a large dose of reality and I want to THANK YOU for that. Now maybe we'll get past this I hate the Coach Crap and the whining and play the Football that they are capable of playing. Job Well Done Commando's !!! GOOD LUCK with the rest of the season to all. :o:D

As an Oak Ridge fan, I really enjoyed watching the H'ville Commandos when they came to Oak Ridge in the mid-late '90's, I think it was 1997. They ran the wing T misdirection to perfection. We couldn't find the football all night long. Plus you all have the best nickname in Tn hs football. Good luck Commandos

As an Oak Ridge fan, I really enjoyed watching the H'ville Commandos when they came to Oak Ridge in the mid-late '90's, I think it was 1997. They ran the wing T misdirection to perfection. We couldn't find the football all night long. Plus you all have the best nickname in Tn hs football. Good luck Commandos

I agree about the best nickname. Named so in honor of WWII fighters and vets.