Dobyns-Bennett vs Knox Bearden

ArtVandalay

:thumb::D This isn't Kingsport.

99.1 will be broadcasting Knox Catholic for the second week in a row! Something strange is going on. There were some great games last week in the County and they had Knox Catholic and some small county school they killed.

What a waste of air time.

yeah everyone seems to be getting obsessed with whatever region Knox Catholic is in with Fulton and AE. its kinda annoying actually.

for whoever was asking about what station its on... i dont think there is a specific station that does Bearden games. if u want u can listen to FArragut's game while ur getting bored watching FB hopefully kill bearden. 105.3 is the station for farragut. but yeah if u come down to knoxville just pick up a paper and it will tell ya what games are on.

DB 41-13

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sa-Weet words, indeed!! Been gettin' it on since 1921 (the black and white days, before color, long before color). Rigger, I expect you will make it to the SHIP next Friday Night for another episode of Dobyns-Bennett Indians vs. Oak Ridge Wildcats, or will you be following the Admirals?

Oh, and DB is covered by 2 Radio Staions, every game!!

Good To Great

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

I will be there tomorrow night to watch the Bearden game but I will have to be at the Farragut vs Bearden game. It like watching the Hill and DB. Been watching it for 5 years now.

Good Luck against the Cats. I followed the Tribe the year they went to the Ship and beat OR in the playoffs then lost to Red Bank that won State. It was a fun team to watch!

Heck at home games DB has more dance teams and Cheerleaders then other teams have football players! :thumb:

:thumb::D This isn't Kingsport.

99.1 will be broadcasting Knox Catholic for the second week in a row! Something strange is going on. There were some great games last week in the County and they had Knox Catholic and some small county school they killed.

What a waste of air time.

990 is acutally broadcasting every Catholic game this year. I am not exactly sure why, but I think that 990 asked several schools if they were interested, and Catholic was the first to say 'yes.' Dont hold me too that, but I think that's what happened.

Also, after the Smokies season ends their sister station will be broadcasting a 'game of the week.'

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

990 is acutally broadcasting every Catholic game this year. I am not exactly sure why, but I think that 990 asked several schools if they were interested, and Catholic was the first to say 'yes.' Dont hold me too that, but I think that's what happened.

Also, after the Smokies season ends their sister station will be broadcasting a 'game of the week.'

ROLL TRIBE ROLL

Well they have been on the 99.1 FM for either 2 or 3 weeks in a row. And they have not been good games. You would have thought last week they could have had a Maryville vs Alcoa, Bearden vs West or FHS vs Central but

K Catholic vs Sequoyah give me a break.

I use to look forward to hearing the other schools play. Catholic vs Webb yes but the games they have broad cast are who cares except Catholic!

The High School Football Game of the Week

FM 99.1 &99.3

August 18 Catholic at Smith County

August 25 Catholic at Sequoyah

September 1 Catholic vs. Austin East

September 8 Bearden at Farragut

September 15 Catholic at Livingston Academy

September 22 Catholic vs. Wartburg

September 29 Catholic at Anderson County

October 6 Catholic vs. Knox Webb

October 13 Catholic at Fulton

October 20 Catholic vs. Kingston

October 27 Catholic vs. Scott Co

Edited by rigger101

Sadly Knox radio does not support it's high school football.

All Knoxville area HS football fans need to email the Sports Animal (ed.brantley@citcomm.com) and call in today at 3pm and tell them this is bad business. I want listen this season anymore. I will wait for the scores on CoachT.

Edited by rigger101