Woulda, shoulda, coulda G-ville complaints wanted

oldsc7

...SC is the best team the Tigers will play all year... TC,FC and Westmoreland have some talent but they don't have the depth like the Owls....

We'll see about that come Mid October! B)

If I remember correctly both TC and FC routed the tigers last year, TC also spanked the owls in north carthage and both FC and TC were still playing football when all of smith Co had started basketball practice!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see about that come Mid October! :D

If I remember correctly both TC and FC routed the tigers last year, TC also spanked the owls in north carthage and both FC and TC were still playing football when all of smith Co had started basketball practice!

Thank the Lord for good memories :thumb: Last year, five years ago, ten years ago who cares.... RBS is up next for the Tigers... And by the way, Smith Co. and Gordonsville was playing football when FC was a corn field in the middle of nowhere.... Private Schools... don't you just love 'em ;)

We'll see about that come Mid October! :o

And the last time FC beat SC was.........???????????????? :thumb:

Thank the Lord for good memories :o Last year, five years ago, ten years ago who cares.... RBS is up next for the Tigers... And by the way, Smith Co. and Gordonsville was playing football when FC was a corn field in the middle of nowhere.... Private Schools... don't you just love 'em B)

You're right about that, but the difference is that FC didn't stay in the cornfield..... :lol:

We'll see about that come Mid October! :o

Yeah, that's the way Volzchamps. Ride the coat tail of Trousdale. Friendship Christian has played the Smith County Owls four times. Do you want to try and guess how many of those were won by FC? I'll ease the suspense 0!!! Until you can win one game, don't get on SC threads and talk smack.

Yeah, that's the way Volzchamps. Ride the coat tail of Trousdale. Friendship Christian has played the Smith County Owls four times. Do you want to try and guess how many of those were won by FC? I'll ease the suspense 0!!! Until you can win one game, don't get on SC threads and talk smack.

No smack being talked except by Smith CO fans aimed at 1A Gordonsville, TC, and FC. Maybe we can get Smith CO to petition the TSSAA to move them down into 1A so you guys could play for our regions 4th playoff spot (actually that would have been against Boyd Buch 2 years ago and we saw what you did to them last year). But maybe you guys might actually have a chance against schools half your size in 1A. Seems like thats all you wanna play againast anyway. Who knows you might even get one of those Gold or Silver balls like Gordonsville and TC have in their football trophy case and like FC has in their baseball case. Last time I checked you guys regularly go 1-1 or .500 against your other annual 1A opponents. If we count that game against Boyd Buchannon last year as a 1A opponent you were 1-2 with two loses both being routes.

I mean you guys in Smith Co couldn't win a title when Rankin was there. I remember that lil private school ,BA,with about 350 kids in k-8 coming in each year in the playoffs and spanking the ow's.

You may have gotten Gordonsville this year but when people around the state think of titles won in Smith Co. they only know of Gordonsville and their 84 and 85 teams coached by Medley. They also remember that that is where Rankin came from before he started winning gold balls.

Edited by Volzchamps

(1)No smack being talked except by Smith CO fans aimed at 1A Gordonsville, TC, and FC. Maybe we can get Smith CO to petition the TSSAA to move them down into 1A so you guys could play for our regions 4th playoff spot (actually that would have been against Boyd Buch 2 years ago and we saw what you did to them last year). But maybe you guys might actually have a chance against schools half your size in 1A. (2)Seems like thats all you wanna play againast anyway. Who knows you might even get one of those Gold or Silver balls like Gordonsville and TC have in their football trophy case and like FC has in their baseball case. (3) Last time I checked you guys regularly go 1-1 or .500 against your other annual 1A opponents. If we count that game against Boyd Buchannon last year as a 1A opponent you were 1-2 with two loses both being routes.

I mean you guys in Smith Co couldn't win a title when Rankin was there. I remember that lil private school ,BA,with about 350 kids in k-8 coming in each year in the playoffs and spanking the ow's.

You may have gotten Gordonsville this year (4)but when people around the state think of titles won in Smith Co. they only know of Gordonsville and their 84 and 85 teams coached by Medley. They also remember that that is where Rankin came from before he started winning gold balls.

#1 - The smack on this thread was started by 2 or 3 people from Gordonsville 2 weeks ago. No one said anything about Trousdale or Friendship until they where threw in our face by Gordonsville fans trying to make excuses.

#2 - It wasn't that long ago that we where playing up a division. Remember that? :lol:

#3 - From time to time yes you will lose a game or two to smaller schools. We just lose our games against the best 1A school in the state. Which if I can remind you last year beat the 3A State Champs also. By the way did you beat Trousdale last year? Nope don't think so! Have you beat Smith County ever? Nope don't think so!

#4 - If people around the state are thinking about gold balls that are won in this county, yes they will think of the 1 gold ball won by Gordonsville some 20 something years ago. But they all know which county school has a better program.

Have a nice day! :lol:

No smack being talked except by Smith CO fans aimed at 1A Gordonsville, TC, and FC. Maybe we can get Smith CO to petition the TSSAA to move them down into 1A so you guys could play for our regions 4th playoff spot (actually that would have been against Boyd Buch 2 years ago and we saw what you did to them last year). But maybe you guys might actually have a chance against schools half your size in 1A. Seems like thats all you wanna play againast anyway. Who knows you might even get one of those Gold or Silver balls like Gordonsville and TC have in their football trophy case and like FC has in their baseball case. Last time I checked you guys regularly go 1-1 or .500 against your other annual 1A opponents. If we count that game against Boyd Buchannon last year as a 1A opponent you were 1-2 with two loses both being routes.

You may have gotten Gordonsville this year but when people around the state think of titles won in Smith Co. they only know of Gordonsville and their 84 and 85 teams coached by Medley. They also remember that that is where Rankin came from before he started winning gold balls.

Like I asked before? How many times has Friendship Christian beaten SC, ever? You have made clear that Trousdale has gotten the best of SC lately! That is good. Too bad you or your son doesn't play with them. FC can't beat Trousdale or SC. Seems you are living in a jealous world.

Edited by I Love HS Football

I guess LA, and Portland and Catholic are all smaller than us too. Don't think so.

We never played BA. We lost to Marion County, Austin East, those types. We did play BGA in the regular season and BEAT them. That's two points disproven. I don't believe the 21-14 loss to BB could be considered a "spanking". That's #3. The G-ville teams that went were in 83 and 84, not 85. That's when SC went to the semis and lost to a Leroy Thompson led Austin East. That's #4. FC has never beaten us and couldn't freakin wait to drop us off there schedule. You are an idiotic joke. :lol:

I guess LA, and Portland and Catholic are all smaller than us too. Don't think so.

We never played BA. We lost to Marion County, Austin East, those types. We did play BGA in the regular season and BEAT them. That's two points disproven. I don't believe the 21-14 loss to BB could be considered a "spanking". That's #3. The G-ville teams that went were in 83 and 84, not 85. That's when SC went to the semis and lost to a Leroy Thompson led Austin East. That's #4. FC has never beaten us and couldn't freakin wait to drop us off there schedule. You are an idiotic joke. :lol:

To be quite honest the idiotic joke is the person who started this thread! Nowhere on Coach T has any winning school started a thread just to down the losing team. I've not seen such lack of class in quite some time. I hope Carthage High School gets everything they deserve this year.