Woulda, shoulda, coulda G-ville complaints wanted

oldsc7

What they don't realize is that we played tonight withouth our leading returning tackler at LB. His absence was felt in the first half. As always, we adjusted at halftime and shut the Tigers down in the second half and pulled away. Gordonsville's radio guy said " It was not so much what the Owls did, but what the Tigers COULDN'T get done." Thought it was a snide remark at first then realized the Tigers couldn't do much.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I write this I know full well the blast from those carthage fans who never played the game past chargers.(glover, bigreid, etc.) The better of the two teams lost the game tonight. Go on and say 27-6, but if you were there, you know who was better. After all why would you start a thread entitled woulda, shoulda, coulda. You know who was better. Gordonsville IS at least two touchdowns better. That unorginal, Portland hack of a train horn should be well rested for next week's game, because not much of it the past two week's. Where were the fireworks? Used them all up on your 2 yard gains from a week ago? I'll go on a rant here and ask the question. Why are you Carthage fans so cocky? You've only had a few region championships. Been to the semis twice in 80 years. Why so big headed? Win a championship and then be cocky. Until then you're nothing. Carthage, you beat a better team. Congratulations.

Read the last word. Bruce.

if your 18 stop in and see me sometime!!! I'll teach ya something :lol: maybe i can teach you to be a gracious loser and congrat the other team rather than make excuses. Work on the thing you need to improve on and try again next year.

thank you and have a good night!!!

Making threats over a message board? You teach children, nice touch glover. Real Classy!

As I write this I know full well the blast from those carthage fans who never played the game past chargers.(glover, bigreid, etc.) The better of the two teams lost the game tonight. Go on and say 27-6, but if you were there, you know who was better. After all why would you start a thread entitled woulda, shoulda, coulda. You know who was better. Gordonsville IS at least two touchdowns better. That unorginal, Portland hack of a train horn should be well rested for next week's game, because not much of it the past two week's. Where were the fireworks? Used them all up on your 2 yard gains from a week ago? I'll go on a rant here and ask the question. Why are you Carthage fans so cocky? You've only had a few region championships. Been to the semis twice in 80 years. Why so big headed? Win a championship and then be cocky. Until then you're nothing. Carthage, you beat a better team. Congratulations.

Yeah...you were the better team. How could I think different? We only won by 21. Sure. The only problem for the Kitties...as always...there's 4 quarters. I've never seen a team give up any quicker than the Kittes did tonight. Your guys need to do a little running.

Edited by Antwan

Yeah...you were the better team. How could I think different? We only won by 21. Sure. The only problem for the Kitties...as always...there's 4 quarters. I've never seen a team give up any quicker than the Kittes did tonight. Your guys need to do a little running.

The conditioning program at Gordonsville has decrease considerably in the last couple of seasons. I remember when half the team quit a few years back because they couldn't handle the running. Now that is just pathetic. I agree, conditiong is a BIG part in this game.

SC is the better team. Has been the better team, and from the looks of it, will be the better team for a long long time. I think Gordonsville needs to play on the coaching carousel if you ask me.

I guess rattlesnake went back and hid under his rock, as did all the other G-ville fans. But how can anyone say the better team lost tonite? I will say G-ville shot them selves in the foot quite a few times, but the better team didn't lose. I would like to point out though, that I predicted the score exactly right, 27-6.

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Well check this out boy I played past pee wee football and jr high and high school. As for bigreid I don't think you want to go barking up that tree. As far as cocky goes we are not cocky we are confident in our abilities to beat you. They might be two touchdowns better but it seemed as if we are three touchdowns better than you partner. Thanks for the woulda, shoulda, coulda post though player. Have a nice year and good luck the rest of the way. :lol:

Maybe being the genious that you are, you ought to know that football is a four quarter game. Not 2 series minus the one yard line where G-ville failed to give themselves a chance. Yeah buddy, those first two series', the Tigers looked like they might run away with it. Then that emotion wore off and Smith County went to work. SC scored 27 unanswered points....and you my friend....say the better team lost the game. Get a Grip. I don't care if G-ville would've scored 20 points in the first quarter, by the middle of the third quarter, they were done and you know it. If you don't......you're a fool. 27 UNANSWERED!!! :thumb:

Yeah jobran....I played on the chargers....the jets....jr. high.....and high school. You want to know how many times the Tigers beat me????? NEVER.....0 for 16.....Tough Guy.

G-villes line will be better than Catholics line..... :thumb:

To the rest of the G-ville fans........the Tigers put up one heck of a fight. As I said earlier today, the team that made the fewest mistakes would win. The Tigers came out with all guns blazing. Then those bullets starting hitting their paws.

As expected.......the Smith County coaching staff got some things worked out at halftime and the Tigers.....as G-villes radio folks put it....Couldn't do much!!

This ones over.......I personally hope you win 14 in a row now.

Edited by bigreid

Well....I The Fan have kept my trap shut the whole year...and for those who know me keep your comments to yourself...but I cant help but respond to this post. Gordansville needed to do one little thing to prove to me they were the better team....and its not a real big thing. All they had to do was score 22 more points and I would have had to give them their due. As is, I must say they were NOT the better team. Smith Co. struggled the first half but after that they adjusted well. Good game to build on. NEXT!!

Fan(who knows the only good kitty is a WHIPPED kitty)