CYCLONES GO TO THE CASTLE

cyclone81

I agree with Powr, with that pressure on Smith, if he didn't scramble he's got 10-12 sacks. You've got a QB but your line has to do the run block and the pass block to get the job done. That was plain to see. Send Smith to SH!! This TV guy is a moron. :blink:

I thought you were too classy to call someone a "moron".

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will have a close game. Whether high scoring or low will depend on TN High being able to stay with the Cyclone recievers and whether Betsy can slow the TN High power running game.

From my knowledge there is no QB controversy at Elizabethton. That's a one man show. We don't need problems like South is having now.

TN High's game plan is pretty simple. Run it down the opponents throat. Right at you.

That's the way I like it. If it works. :thumb:

My main concern is whether or not the Viking secondary can control Betsy's receivers.

Virginia High had a decent passing game, but after Tennessee High scored two quick touchdowns it seemed like the Bearcats' primary goal was to just run the clock out and prevent the score from getting out of hand.

From what I've seen so far...Elizabethton would be much better served by Smith as a running back. Smith for sure has a big heart on the field but his feet are way too happy for an effective quarterback. By putting the Anderson kid in at quarterback (who seems much calmer and methodical) then Smith would be freed up to gain alot of yards as a back since running is what he seems to be best at. With Smith moving around so much out of the pocket, the offensive line can't do their job effectively because they don't know where Smith is going to be after the ball is snaped. Therefore, he ends up running about every other play. By the fourth quarter he is so tired that his passing game suffers due to his accuracy declining. :thumb:

EVERYBODY WANTS THEY KID TO PLAY QB.

TV IS WRONG. SEEN YOU ALL PLAY DB ON TV AN I'LL WATCH TUES VS SH. CHANGING QB WOULD BE A TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE MISTAKE. SOMEONE NEEDS TO STAND UP AND TAKE TEH RAINS OF THE RB POSITION AND I'D SPANK THE LINEMEN. THEY GOT TO WORK ALOT MORE ON THERE BLOCKS. THEY GIVE UP TO QUICK. THAT IS THE PROBLEM.