Farragut(0-1)vs. Heritage(2-0)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the Owls say who, who! All they here is Farragut! :D:D

FHS can't beat OR, OHS can't beat FHS!

Go figure!

before last season Ooltewah lead the 1+1's (3 to 1) so check your history big boy :D:thumb:

So WHO WHO can beat the ADS & the CATS?

Good luck Heritage.

it's nice to hear from you again rigger hook line and sinker J_________O

Edited by SergeantOwl22

before last season Ooltewah lead the 1+1's (3 to 1) so check your history big boy :thumb::D

So WHO WHO can beat the ADS & the CATS?

Good luck Heritage.

it's nice to hear from you again rigger hook line and sinker J_________O

OK, I knew that would catch your attention :D

You have to admitt that the Admirals have dropped the ANCHOR ON THE HEADS OF THE OWLS THE LAST TWO SEASONS!!!! 55501.jpg

It seams like the Owls come into the FHS game flying high the last 2 seasons and then seamed shocked when they get beat.

BTW- I was shocked to see FHS beat the Owls the way they did last year.

I've been to the Nest more than U think. You have some great young men down there and I'm glad to see U keeping them at home instead of going down the road to the privates.

So what did U think of some of the other topic's accusing the Owls of ducking McCallie and Baylor?

Edited by rigger101

Its an everyweek topic here in Chattanooga....... Ooltewah has been told they are scared to play McCallie, Baylor, and Tyner..... In my opinion Ooltewah has a tough schedule with non-region games against Cookeville (12-2 last year), Rhea County(has been in playoffs every year since I can remember...) and Central is a cross-town rival who Ooltewa has played for years. I do think they should drop Central and add someone else, which they will! What happened last week with Farragut? I know you guys have talent but 35-7? I know you guys are better than that.

Its an everyweek topic here in Chattanooga....... Ooltewah has been told they are scared to play McCallie, Baylor, and Tyner..... In my opinion Ooltewah has a tough schedule with non-region games against Cookeville (12-2 last year), Rhea County(has been in playoffs every year since I can remember...) and Central is a cross-town rival who Ooltewa has played for years. I do think they should drop Central and add someone else, which they will! What happened last week with Farragut? I know you guys have talent but 35-7? I know you guys are better than that.

Just finished reading the locale hometown paper. Sounds like the young men went into the game a little over confindent! If you look at the Stats it was a close game.

They made lots of mistakes and gave Knox Central great field position that they took advantage of. You folks dropping Central would be like Farragut dropping Bearden.

Those kids out in Harrison grow up playing football, baseball and every other sport against the kids that end up at Oolthewah. It's should still be a money maker for both schools.

Just finished reading the locale hometown paper. Sounds like the young men went into the game a little over confindent! If you look at the Stats it was a close game.

They made lots of mistakes and gave Knox Central great field position that they took advantage of. You folks dropping Central would be like Farragut dropping Bearden.

Those kids out in Harrison grow up playing football, baseball and every other sport against the kids that end up at Oolthewah. It's should still be a money maker for both schools.

We play Central for the fact we share a feeder school with them. IMO we should play Tyner also for that same reason.