(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I think thats him.

I used to live in North Carolina, and I went to Avery County High School. Jordan Hughs went to Avery middle school when I was there. The Lunsford QB, and his dad (which are both at Hampton) were at Avery High School, the last year I lived there as well.

Edited by coalfieldcrazy

I used to live in North Carolina, and I went to Avery County High School. Jordan Hughs went to Avery middle school when I was there. The Lunsford QB, and his dad (which are both at Hampton) were at Avery High School, the last year I lived there as well.

Did you play at Avery, I might know you.

O ne thing you can count on,Cloudland will fight Unaka harder than anyone they play, they don't want to be the team that finally gets beat. Its been alot of years.

True. But another thing you can count on is that Unaka will fight Cloudland harder than anyone THEY play. They want to be the team who FINALLY beats them.

Edited by Rangerbook06

I played soccer when I went to Avery. When we moved here (coalfield), I became the place kicker for them because coalfield has no soccer team.

Hey. Your GOOD. You can boot the crap outta the ball. I remember that from last year... But in the spring, can't you go play soccer at another school sense Coalfield dosen't have it?... Or do all the Morgan County school's not have a soccer team?

I played soccer when I went to Avery. When we moved here (coalfield), I became the place kicker for them because coalfield has no soccer team.

I've got a good friend whose son played soccer at Avery, the last name is Shippley. Avery has pretty good soccer teams. I probably know alot of the kids parents you played with, I must be getting old. lol