(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a slaw-dog cheese toast? Some research was conducted and it was concluded that Cosby is a little better than they have been in the past. They went through some 0-10 and 1-9 seasons. Clouldand is down from what they were so Cosby might play them close. I personally hope they beat Cloudland so we won't have to call them muffins anymore.

I can't argue that there has been a season at 1-9, but they've never went 0-10 to the best of my knowledge. B) Can you tell me what season you think they did, and I can probably tell you with certainty if they did or not?

I can't argue that there has been a season at 1-9, but they've never went 0-10 to the best of my knowledge. B) Can you tell me what season you think they did, and I can probably tell you with certainty if they did or not?

2001 1-8

2002 3-7

2003 1-10

2004 1-9

2005 6-5

1-9 is the worst I could find since 2001 as well. 12-39 over the past five seasons

These seasons are comparable to Red Boiling Springs. They once lost 57 in a row. You don't wanna be in that company.

Things are looking " A LITTLE" better though.

Where is Ole Slim Jim?

Slim Jimmy is back. Ditka, What is a slaw face cheese toast? Slim Jimmy has never heard of that one.

2001 1-8

2002 3-7

2003 1-10

2004 1-9

2005 6-5

1-9 is the worst I could find since 2001 as well. 12-39 over the past five seasons

These seasons are comparable to Red Boiling Springs. They once lost 57 in a row. You don't wanna be in that company.

Things are looking " A LITTLE" better though.

Slim Jim doesn't know if there looking better or if there schedule is getting weaker. We will find out this Friday at Roane Mtn. If Cosby goes 6-5 this season again, Slim Jimmy is going to move them up to a pancake.

well cosby has it rollin so far. i hope the staff and players keep going strong. i have been around cosby athletics a long time. as a former student and now a business man i try to keep up. to my knowlege cosby has never had a winless season. they have however struggled over the years. i think shelton has them on the right track as long as he has talent coming into the program. fallsportsfan you are right about the hampton cosby game being huge if cosby is undefeated. and you all have only the one loss. it could mean region champion to the winner. i know shelton has been on staff at cosby for the past few years and now that he has the contols i know he will be taking it one game at a time, but you have to think he is also thinking of what kind of stage could be set down the road. i pick cosby to win.

Cosby started their program in 1990 and that was a jv schedule.they were pretty competitive in the early 90's like 93,94,95,96 and didnt do real strong in the late 90's and early 2000's but they have NEVER went a season without winning a game.People dont realize how tough it is to get a program rolling.but cosby has the coaching staff to do it and the players are getting it done.the athletes are finally coming out to play football at cosby and look what is happening.you can be an outstanding coach but PLAYERS & athletes win games im sorry if that makes some coaches mad but coaches are there to TEACH & MOTIVATE if you dont have the athletes and players you wont win.one more thing its alot easier for a coach to lose a game for there team than win it for them.

Edited by cosbybasketball30