(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim Jimmy was talking about the game. Eagle is the one that was getting off subject.

First off there big jimmy, robjim is not some teacher that you have to tell who started it to. Second, if we go back through here I'm sure we'll find where you gave just your opinion of the outcome of the game without some radio personality, third person, muffin, cream puff, crap added to it won't we? Should we have a look see? See I do this with my 4 year old, give her a chance to get out of a big lie she's tryin to tell. I figured it might work on Jimmy. Problem is she's much more intelligent.

robjim let me tell you, I would honestly love to get a good thread goin. Between real Cloudland and Cosby fans, players, coaches, whatever, but anytime someone mentions Cosby on a thread you got crackpipe idiots like jimmy who can't keep their cakehole shut about how trivial of a game it will be because Cosby is playin in it. :ph34r:

Edited by eagle3314

this is a very important game for us!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate to hear about jordan hughes getting hurt. i wish him the best and hope he gets on the feild soon. cloudland is a tough place to play and they always play tough regardless if they are rebuilding. they have a good number of athletes they use in multiple positions. this will be a tough game for us and we need to bring our A game. i can see it now though if we win, everyone will say it because cloudland was without hughes in the game. oh well the important thing is getting my guys ready to play friday..

shelton

Chester says, Cloudland will win this game. Cloudland are not what they once were, but the game is on Roan Mountain. I'm sorry guys, but I have to agree with Ole Slim Jimmy on Cosby football. They really do play a muffin style of football. They are a little better than in past years, but football in the area is weak compared to other areas. I have been to Cosby before to watch a game and it was unlike anything I have ever seen. It has been 10 years or more, but I remember the field looked like Cosby Beach. It was like nothing but sand. Any Cosby fans remember that?

I would like to have a definition of what "muffin" football is. I'd also be interested in knowing how many of the people who say Cosby plays "muffin" football has actually seen them on the field this year. I don't know, sounds like some bulletin board material to me...2-0 and still know respect from football experts like Slim Jim.

?

B)

Slick Willy, you should really think before you post. You could just go back and "bump" your last fifteen post cause you're not saying anything new.

Top ten things you can count on in a Small Johnson err..... Slim Jimmy post

10. Stupidity (he just can't help it)

9. "Slim Jimmy Says" (trying to sound like he knows sports)

8. "Slim Jimmy knows football" (trying to defend himself)

7. "Slim Jimmy is not an idiot" (same as #8)

6. Continous reference to himself in third person (Who the h#$* knows!)

5. Repitition (it took him since last season to come up with this much)

4. Repitition (''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''')

3. Repitition (""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""")

2. No respect for a team that is trying to build a winning program. (he's an idiot)

and your #1 The word MUFFIN (it's just a favorite of his, yep, he's an idiot!)

Thank you eagle. and sincce repetition is the thing here, I'll say it again, Slim Jimmy, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. If Cosby play muffin football, I would hate to see them at their A game. Being from Hampton, I would say thier muffin stlye is pretty effective, and until someone beats them, everyone needs to give them the respect they deserve. By looking at the schedule for Cosby, I'd say that they will be coming to Hampton undefeated, and Hampton with 1 loss. thats the game I am cant wait to see.

Thank you eagle. and sincce repetition is the thing here, I'll say it again, Slim Jimmy, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. If Cosby play muffin football, I would hate to see them at their A game. Being from Hampton, I would say thier muffin stlye is pretty effective, and until someone beats them, everyone needs to give them the respect they deserve. By looking at the schedule for Cosby, I'd say that they will be coming to Hampton undefeated, and Hampton with 1 loss. thats the game I am cant wait to see.

i couldnt agree with you more fallsportsFan.but the good thing is Hampton is coming to Cosby B)

Hey Chester where are you from?Whats up with you and Slim jim hateing on Cosby all the time, whats up with that.we dont bother anyone and you get on here talkin how soft we are.until you see us play dont talk s*** about us,cause you dont know if you havent seen so try too have a little respect.

Edited by cosbybasketball30

Hey Chester where are you from?Whats up with you and Slim jim hateing on Cosby all the time, whats up with that.we dont bother anyone and you get on here talkin how soft we are.until you see us play dont talk s*** about us,cause you dont know if you havent seen so try too have a little respect.

Slim Jimmy is Soth Pitt's half retarded waterboy.