(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the only other 1A team I keep up with on here is Hampton, so I don't know about a lot of other posters and threads, but hey.........

Why do the Cloudland Highlanders attract the weirdos on here? The town is small, we are 3,000 feet above sea level, and a good bunch of people. These kids are a hard working team, just like any other team. They (ALL the teams) work hard, people! Teams have up years, down years, new coaches, good coaches, but really..... as a football mom here, why the rhetorical nonsense going on here? Is it going to be like this every game????

A queston here: Can someone talk about some football? I get on here wanting to learn stuff about the game and about the teams. I want to know who Cosby beat. I can look up the schools, but I want to hear about the player stats, the two schools Cosby beat and why. This muffin football crap is getting old.

Oh and I used to come on here and read stuff submitted by the Highlander fans, and most of the posters are from other schools. WHERE ARE THE ROAN MOUNTAIN PEOPLE???

Edited by Maynardette

Thank you eagle. and sincce repetition is the thing here, I'll say it again, Slim Jimmy, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. If Cosby play muffin football, I would hate to see them at their A game. Being from Hampton, I would say thier muffin stlye is pretty effective, and until someone beats them, everyone needs to give them the respect they deserve. By looking at the schedule for Cosby, I'd say that they will be coming to Hampton undefeated, and Hampton with 1 loss. thats the game I am cant wait to see.

You should probably reconsider your Undefeated Eagles vs Hampton theory. Having seen Chuckey Doak, I can assure you they'll be a tough challenge.

And I fully expect Unaka to give the Eagles a Stoney Creek pluckin'.

When the time comes for Hampton and Cosby, the records will speak for themselves, but I'm sure "wasplayernowcoach" will agree that the Eagles are thinking Only about the game this week.

You should probably reconsider your Undefeated Eagles vs Hampton theory. Having seen Chuckey Doak, I can assure you they'll be a tough challenge.

When the time comes for Hampton and Cosby, the records will speak for themselves, but I'm sure "wasplayernowcoach" will agree that the Eagles are thinking Only about the game this week.

Actually, I think the Eagles will handle Doak about the way we did, unless CD can fix some things (like not going minus 4 in turnovers)... and I fully expect Cosby and Unaka to be a great game decided by just a coupla plays... but .. there is still alot of football between now and then

How about this: Since Slim Jim wont shut up, how about we stop giving him the attention that he wants? Just stop responding to his stupid comments, and lets talk some football. Slim Jim just gets onto every thread and posts some random bull crap. Lets just ignore him.

Good Luck to both teams. I havent seen either one of you play. I just want to shut little jimmy up.

Good luck guys.

Edited by Jbs_all_the_way

Then I suggest you reconsider your theory. Who the heck are you to tell me to reconsider? That is whaT I think and that is why I wrote it. If you don't like it, sorry. I wasn't trying to please everyone. Cosby has a very legitimate chance of being undefeated at the time they play Hampton. It is known as an opinion. Deal with it. And I din't say that Cosby's coach was thinking that far, if he is smart, and I think he is, he should only be looking at the next game.

Edited by FallSportFan

How about this: Since Slim Jim wont shut up, how about we stop giving him the attention that he wants? Just stop responding to his stupid comments, and lets talk some football. Slim Jim just gets onto every thread and posts some random bull crap. Lets just ignore him.

Good Luck to both teams. I havent seen either one of you play. I just want to shut little jimmy up.

Good luck guys.

Slim Jimmy saw Cosby play a couple of years ago and they play "soft", not physical. At South Pittsburg, we refer to that as muffins. Atleast I didn't call you a "roll". Slim Jimmy will make you Cosby people a deal, if Cosby beats Cloudland, you will graduate to a "biscuit". Slim Jimmy thinks there is no way that Cosby is going to win. Slim Jimmy is sticking to Cloudland wins by 10.

Cloudland is too tough of a place to play for Cosby.

Edited by Jim Jibberish

Slim Jimmy saw Cosby play a couple of years ago and they play "soft", not physical. At South Pittsburg, we refer to that as muffins. Atleast I didn't call you a "roll". Slim Jimmy will make you Cosby people a deal, if Cosby beats Cloudland, you will graduate to a "biscuit". Slim Jimmy thinks there is no way that Cosby is going to win. Slim Jimmy is sticking to Cloudland wins by 10.

Cloudland is too tough of a place to play for Cosby.

That was a good one a (biscuit) I am still laughing!