(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

The weather tomorrow night is supposed to be rather rainy and sloshy. Cosby players and fans: have a safe trip up the road to the big hill! :rolleyes:

We are looking forward to a great game with no injuries from either team!

Call that rain off !! that could turn to snow by the end of the game up there on top of Roane mountain :lol:

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather tomorrow night is supposed to be rather rainy and sloshy. Cosby players and fans: have a safe trip up the road to the big hill! :D

We are looking forward to a great game with no injuries from either team!

Thanks Maynardette, but honestly; we would have tried to been more hospitable with the weather at our place! :rolleyes: We'll definitely hope for a safe game for both and a safe trip, but one thing the trip won't be is short! :lol:

Should be a good one. Is it Friday Yet? :lol:

yes i am the head coach. thanks pujo for the plug, i think. after reading what you said about me i am not so sure i am living up to it and you put some more pressure on me. i am a nevous wreck right now. as for the education slap in the face that hurts. we have great teachers who work very hard and challenge our students. we offer a variety of AP courses that 75% of our Jr. and Sr take. so know something before you make your commints. i hope the weather is not to bad.

that is one long road trip. i pray for the safty of everyone traveling to the game or games for that matter. god bless

shelton

oh yea alot of those post you see during school in on their lunch break.

we let them go to the computer labs after they eat.

Edited by wasplayernowcoach

yes i am the head coach. thanks pujo for the plug, i think. after reading what you said about me i am not so sure i am living up to it and you put some more pressure on me. i am a nevous wreck right now. as for the education slap in the face that hurts. we have great teachers who work very hard and challenge our students. we offer a variety of AP courses that 75% of our Jr. and Sr take. so know something before you make your commints. i hope the weather is not to bad.

that is one long road trip. i pray for the safty of everyone traveling to the game or games for that matter. god bless

shelton

I've wacthed Cosby for along time, they used to be a speed bump in the road, I even remember whem coaches never even prepared for Cosby, they could use that week to prepare for an upcoming game. Trust me, every team in the region will prepare for Cosby this season. The team I saw last season believed in themselves. Thats a huge part of winning. Keep up the good work,have a safe trip and stay healthy. Get um Cloudland. I,ll pull for Cosby in every game but two, thats the best I can do.

shelton

Slim Jimmy wants to know why you teach and coach "muffin" style of football. Slim Jim thinks you should teach physical style of football. "Muffin" football will just get you beat week in and week out. Slim Jimmy thinks you will have to play real hard to beat Cloudland. Cloudland is probably the best team is East TN 1a football besides Hampton. Slim Jim says go Landers

Shelton says cloudland is a good football program!!!

Shelton says it will be a tough one!!!

Shelton says slim jimmy's an idiot!!!

Shelton thinks slim jimmy should be called "little johnson little"!!!

that about sums it up!!!!!!!

shelton

Shelton, are you having trouble sleeping the night before a big game? Cloudland is a good football team, but this year that is just because of years past. I think cloudland will struggle bad this year. I hate it for the Hughes kid, but I don' think that would matter. It will probably be slop to run in tonight, the only saving grace is that Cloudland's field is usually hardpan, so maybe not to bad. Good luck to all teams tonight, except Cloudland.

Slim Jimmy is going with the Landers. Cosby has beat two VERY weak opponents. Their muffin style football will catch up to them this week when they go to Roane Mtn. Slim Jimmy says Landers by 15.

Jimmy's Losers: Cosby

Thanks for mentioning my son Lucas Clawson. My Grandsons Randall Johnson and Nathaniel Vance are there too. Great team! Go 'Landers !!!

Shelton says cloudland is a good football program!!!

Shelton says it will be a tough one!!!

Shelton says slim jimmy's an idiot!!!

Shelton thinks slim jimmy should be called "little johnson little"!!!

that about sums it up!!!!!!!

shelton

Slim Jimmy says that Shelton is a idiot for coaching muffin football. Go Landers