(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, I get a chance to be a biscuit! I can't play under this type of presure. I mean, a roll is one thing, but to be a biscuit, WOW! I'm allready getting butterflys. I really appreciate that chance Mr. Jibberish, and I promise I won't let you down.

Thats right, but Slim Jim doesn't thinks that Cosby can defeat the Landers. Slim Jimmy thinks Cosby will come out in the first half and play good for them, but Cloudland will take over the game in the second half.

well pujo!!! you dont know me extremly well. but you know me. you may have noticed i dont post as much. i do read it everyday. i have spent some time wondering were the eagle fans and myself said we were going to win every game and all that crap. you also know i print all this off and put it in our friday game book. i am focused only on this week and the tough job we have before us. the long road trip on a day we have no school. making sure we know everything we can on cloudland and being ready for the unexpected. i have never overlooked another team. as for us being undefeated when hampton comes to town really who would ever in there right mind say that. anyone with a brain knows that at any time you can lose a game or player. just ask coach kieth about that. he lost ( and i hate it) his starting TB at west greene. we are getting ready for cloudland. then Sunday we will get ready for west greene, and so on. i will say this unaka scares me. i hope i can get alot of film on them. we have 6 road games and thats a task on its own. it would be nice to be in the thick of things when hampton comes to raymond large field. it would make for a very big night. as for all those on here making comments about us keep it coming. we will either make you out to be football gods or or the muffins we are at this point. i am excited about trying to make it to biscuit level. that would be so sweet. i hope the next week we could be to the croissant level. from there the sky is the limit and my guys are pumped.

sorry forgot to sign my name

SHELTON ( part of the staff)

Edited by wasplayernowcoach

Hamptonbigdog says Cosby going to get beat! Hamptonbigdog read what you wrote in the newport news (you said we beat North Greene and Oakdale and I want everyone in East Tn to know that we are a contender. Hamptonbigdog says that Cloudland is not North Greene.

well i did not write that in the paper for one thing. however i did say it, and with saying it i meant it. hamtonbigdogs your right cloudland is not north greene and i never said they were. if you knew anything about the conversation were that comment came you would know that i never look down on a team. i told the reporter that i wanted to win those 2 games to give the team some confidence that we needed going into this game, and that i had never beaten tham as an asst or head coach. i think we are conteders to finish very well in the region just like HAMPTON, CLOUDLAND, and UNAKA. dont think for a minute that any one of us can't fall to the bottom. i want our region to beat everyone we play out of region and the region games to be dog fights. it only makes the region look stronger. so everyone will quit calling this region weak. so tell JC i said hey and that i am excited for him to role in to cosby week 7 and make sure you let him know its week 7 (SEVEN) and then have him tell you the story of that kid from COSBY back in 93 when hampton was ranked in the top ten that wore NUMBER 7 (SEVEN). then ask if he is supersticous then tell him that SHELTON LOVES HIM.

shelton

well pujo!!! you dont know me extremly well. but you know me. you may have noticed i dont post as much. i do read it everyday. i have spent some time wondering were the eagle fans and myself said we were going to win every game and all that crap. you also know i print all this off and put it in our friday game book. i am focused only on this week and the tough job we have before us. the long road trip on a day we have no school. making sure we know everything we can on cloudland and being ready for the unexpected. i have never overlooked another team. as for us being undefeated when hampton comes to town really who would ever in there right mind say that. anyone with a brain knows that at any time you can lose a game or player. just ask coach kieth about that. he lost ( and i hate it) his starting TB at west greene. we are getting ready for cloudland. then Sunday we will get ready for west greene, and so on. i will say this unaka scares me. i hope i can get alot of film on them. we have 6 road games and thats a task on its own. it would be nice to be in the thick of things when hampton comes to raymond large field. it would make for a very big night. as for all those on here making comments about us keep it coming. we will either make you out to be football gods or or the muffins we are at this point. i am excited about trying to make it to biscuit level. that would be so sweet. i hope the next week we could be to the croissant level. from there the sky is the limit and my guys are pumped.

Shelton, I like to see the excitment displayed by you,re players,fans and coaches. I think you are doing a great job. You seem to have the whole community behind you. I look forward to the trip to Cosby and Hampton won,t prepare to play biscuits.I wouldn't pay to much attention to the crazy stuff on here. Some times it can make you play foolish.A good team don't need to be insulted to play good ball. By the way, thanks for you,re support last year.

What is a slaw-dog cheese toast? Some research was conducted and it was concluded that Cosby is a little better than they have been in the past. They went through some 0-10 and 1-9 seasons. Clouldand is down from what they were so Cosby might play them close. I personally hope they beat Cloudland so we won't have to call them muffins anymore.

well it was me that said that Cosby had a great chance at being undefeated when Hampton comes to town and I am from Hampton. And the last time I checked I was pretty much in my right mind. I only hope that you do what you say and take one game at a time, and I know you will. But think of the hype, the crowd, heck even the game if you arae undefeated and we have only one loss. As for Unaka, they should scare everyone. They are the team I believe who could upset any of us. I was only trying to pay a compliment to what you and your staff and tema are bringing to the Cosby Football Life. I didn't guarantee, because that would be "out of their mind" doing that. I only speculated, and that is what this whole board is for. Speculation and reflecting back. So good luck Shelton, I have you picked over Cloudland, this would a nail in the coffin of KINGS mouth if you all pull it off. Anyone notice that he hasn't been posting on here (as the KING) anyway. He is scared of this weekd game and he very well should be.