(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chester says, Cloudland will win this game. Cloudland are not what they once were, but the game is on Roan Mountain. I'm sorry guys, but I have to agree with Ole Slim Jimmy on Cosby football. They really do play a muffin style of football. They are a little better than in past years, but football in the area is weak compared to other areas. I have been to Cosby before to watch a game and it was unlike anything I have ever seen. It has been 10 years or more, but I remember the field looked like Cosby Beach. It was like nothing but sand. Any Cosby fans remember that?

Well Cornholio, 10 years ago Cosby would have only been in it's 6th season of varsity play. Yeah, I remember it well. I don't know where you are from, but I guarantee you no one from Cloudland would say anything about Cosby's field.

A lot of 1A ball clubs struggle to have a nice field, or nice anything for that matter.

Just to update you since you are talking about a team you haven't witnessed in a decade, they've had a few head coaching changes. Five, if I'm not mistaken. The new HC and crew the Eagles have now really take pride in the program and are turning things around. The field looks great, (green as a gourd) and there's one sharp looking eagle head on the 50! I watched the oakdale game again. (trying to figure out what muffin style is) I tell you what, some of those muffins can flat scoot. One of those cream puffs (who actually looked more like a silverback gorilla in a uni) about broke a kid in half! Who knew cupcakes had such sticky hands! (makes sense though) See Cheetos, you and the Jibbering Jack#$* are on top of it. Football Gods, to be exact. Thanks for the glorious enlightenment! :thumb:

i think chester and jimmy are the same people, they both talk in 3rd person most of the time.always downing people cause they never got their shot at prime. probably nerds sitting behind computers running their mouths. shut em up cosby. :thumb:

You hit the nail on the head there turtle. It's not possible for two different people to be that identically stupid! :o

I am not downing them, just stating facts. I said they were getting better, but not there yet.

Explain to me how saying Cosby plays "a muffin style football" is stating facts. Facts are hard core, precise, proven if you will. What type of defensive schemes, offensive sets, stats, 40 times, heights, weights, gate totals, WHAT ,(I don't know) qualifies as muffin style? Seriously, I'm asking this question for real.

Slim Jimmy doesn't know who this Chester guy is. Let me tell you Cosby people something, their is only ONE Slim Jimmy.

God is ever so GOOD!

Thank you eagle. and sincce repetition is the thing here, I'll say it again, Slim Jimmy, YOU ARE AN IDIOT. If Cosby play muffin football, I would hate to see them at their A game. Being from Hampton, I would say thier muffin stlye is pretty effective, and until someone beats them, everyone needs to give them the respect they deserve. By looking at the schedule for Cosby, I'd say that they will be coming to Hampton undefeated, and Hampton with 1 loss. thats the game I am cant wait to see.

Slim Jimmy doesn't think that Cosby deserves respect. What have they done? The muffins have started out 2-0 by beating two teams that are bigger slaw face teams than them. Slim Jimmy is just stating facts. Slim Jimmy remembers back in the day when we went to Taft and scrimmaged Taft and the Cosby Muffins. Slim Jimmy will never forget they were dressed in blue jerseys and white pants. Whats the color of blueberry muffins? Blue and white. There coach was giving out blueberry muffins and fruit punch when they got back on the bus.

Explain to me how saying Cosby plays "a muffin style football" is stating facts. Facts are hard core, precise, proven if you will. What type of defensive schemes, offensive sets, stats, 40 times, heights, weights, gate totals, WHAT ,(I don't know) qualifies as muffin style? Seriously, I'm asking this question for real.

God is ever so GOOD!

Slim Jimmy says if you can't figure out what "muffin style football" is, go back to playing the trumpet.

Slim Jimmy says if you can't figure out what "muffin style football" is, go back to playing the trumpet.

You don't have any idea yourself what constitutes "muffin style" that's why you can't explain it. If you and cornman aren't the same person, why are you responding for him. Why are your post times always so close together, but you're never logged in at the same time? You're such an idiot. I'm sure that is stating a fact, slim jibberish cornmuffinhead, or whatever the h#%* your name is, every thread your on someone is calling you an idiot and your always responding in your big boy third person "Slim Jimmy says I'm not an Idiot" horsecrap! Your obsession with the word muffin has got to stop. We can get you the help you need, but first you've got to stop cookin that meth, put your laptop down, and get out of mamma's basement and watch some real football, so you can actually describe something about it.

That's why you do this crap you can't talk real football, just JIBBERISH!!!!!GREAT JOB ON THE SCREEN NAME AT LEAST!!!! :thumb:

Slim, please tell you're going to bring some muffins to the game Friday. We've all heard of eating crow, but I think this time some Blueberry Muffins would be more appropriate. So bake you up about a dozen so you can eat your words after the game. :thumb:

Cosby 28 Muffins 17 Slim Jimmy 0

You don't have any idea yourself what constitutes "muffin style" that's why you can't explain it. If you and cornman aren't the same person, why are you responding for him. Why are your post times always so close together, but you're never logged in at the same time? You're such an idiot. I'm sure that is stating a fact, slim jibberish cornmuffinhead, or whatever the h#%* your name is, every thread your on someone is calling you an idiot and your always responding in your big boy third person "Slim Jimmy says I'm not an Idiot" horsecrap! Your obsession with the word muffin has got to stop. We can get you the help you need, but first you've got to stop cookin that meth, put your laptop down, and get out of mamma's basement and watch some real football, so you can actually describe something about it.

That's why you do this crap you can't talk real football, just JIBBERISH!!!!!GREAT JOB ON THE SCREEN NAME AT LEAST!!!! :thumb:

Slim Jimmy is not the same person as Chester Cornhead. Chester apparently is from South Pittsburg, but Slim Jimmy doesn't know him. If you could read you idiot, THERE IS ONLY ONE SLIM JIMMY.