(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

is there a class at cosby that shows you how to talk smack. i have noticed how cosbybasketball30 is player on the team and he is posting messages during school. Sounds like they are really trying to teach you all down there at cosby. I hear thats what it is like down there anyway. they care more about sports than education. that is pitiful.

i want to get one thing straight im a senior honor student at cosby who has had all my required classes out of the way and i happen to have keyboarding 4th block and i can get on the computer so dont say anything about the education at cosby.Next, way to play friday at Cloudland you guys dont understand how proud i am.lets come out and practice hard this week and give West Greene what they deserve. <_<

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey patty, its me, "cosby", remeber? i played 8th grade half the year at pf.you said i stunk their too but guess what. i made D player of the week agaisnt N greene. you on the other hand, according to a post i read, still do nothin but sitt behind d cambel and cry cause u blow at life and cant start instead of brandon. so before youy go dissin cosby make sure u can bak it up on the score board like we do.

Bubba

ps. are you still really short? good luck getting on the rides at dollywood. maybe next year you can beat up a little kid, steal his vitamins and actually get to DRIVE the bumber cars.

Now is that nice to say you are no better than he is. That is why no one likes Cosby because you all run your mouth too much.

Now is that nice to say you are no better than he is. That is why no one likes Cosby because you all run your mouth too much.

Slim Jimmy agrees with this. Cosby is good at running their traps. Wait until they play a good team. Slim Jimmy thinks when Cosby plays a team that can play, they will get one handed to them. Right Eagle3314?

Slim Jimmy agrees with this. Cosby is good at running their traps. Wait until they play a good team. Slim Jimmy thinks when Cosby plays a team that can play, they will get one handed to them. Right Eagle3314?

Slim Jerry say, they will run into a good team week 7. I'm not predicting anything except this one I don't want to miss. GOOOOO bULLDOGSSSSS

According to you, Cosby should have allready had one "handed to em". Remember, last night. You said that Cloudland was "the real test" Do you remember any of that? Of course you don't. How can anyone on these boards say jack to anyone about runnin traps? That's what you do on forums. Hamptonbigdog, what's wrong with you? No one in Cosby has dissed Hampton, and you are continuosly on the threads tellin us what all our problems are. As far as Jibberin Jacka** is concerned there's no logic to any thing he posts, so there's no point trying to reason with him. Your comment about no one liking Cosby because they run their mouth, where does your evidence of that come from? Who on this thread has said anything that was unprovoked by some idiot? No one likes Cosby because they kick everyone's A*# in basketball, and have now became a team that you actually need to circle on your football schedule.

Oh, and Jibberish, there's really no point in you ever putting "right eagle3314" at the end of your post, cause unless H*#$ freezes over... I'm not going to reply with a "That's right there big Jimmy! <_< "

Hey Byer, that might not have been nice, but it was funny.

Edited by eagle3314

apparently people do like cosby, and every team runs their mouth quite a bit. i'll go for cosby and hampton until they meet up then i'll go for hampton. cosby seems to be doing pretty good so let them have their pride, this is a great season for them, and as for playing a good team, cloudland just got done pulling their pants back up. Cloudland isnt as good this year everyone knows that, but they were still favored to win. Dont forget any team can get beat on any night.

apparently people do like cosby, and every team runs their mouth quite a bit. i'll go for cosby and hampton until they meet up then i'll go for hampton. cosby seems to be doing pretty good so let them have their pride, this is a great season for them, and as for playing a good team, cloudland just got done pulling their pants back up. Cloudland isnt as good this year everyone knows that, but they were still favored to win. Dont forget any team can get beat on any night.

I hate it for Cloudland but they already got absolutely destroyed by Sullivan East, East lost their next two games. Cosby smoked Cloudland ,after Oakdale gave them a fit. Now Cloudland has to play Cherokee,who is probably better than anyone they've seen. Looks like a long year for the Highlander faithful. The one bright spot, Cloudland will be on the rise, talent galore 4th grade through 10th.

I hate it for Cloudland but they already got absolutely destroyed by Sullivan East, East lost their next two games. Cosby smoked Cloudland ,after Oakdale gave them a fit. Now Cloudland has to play Cherokee,who is probably better than anyone they've seen. Looks like a long year for the Highlander faithful. The one bright spot, Cloudland will be on the rise, talent galore 4th grade through 10th.

Pujo, normally I can at least see where you are comin from... most of the time, but how did Oakdale give Cosby a fit? Cosby came out flat in the first half, but the second half wasn't even a ball game! The score was 42-18, every kid on the roster played. Oakdale's scores came off of two big plays, and one turnover deep in Cosby territory. There were absolutely no drives of any kind for Oakdale, ....not in any offensive series! They definitely shouldn't have scored 18 on a defense as good as ours, and I think our D was probably talked to about that at the half, but I wouldn't say that O-Dale gave us a fit. <_<

Edited by eagle3314

Slim Jimmy says he doesn't care what you think Eagle3314. Cosby will never be a powerhouse in football. Slim Jimmy would love to see a South Pitt and Cosby matchup in the state semifinals. Slim Jimmy would just sit back and watch our fast backs smoke by the Cosby Jam Biscuits and gravy.

Edited by Jim Jibberish

Pujo, normally I can at least see where you are comin from most of the time, but how did Oakdale give Cosby a fit? Cosby came out flat in the first half, but the second half wasn't even a ball game! The score was 42-18, every kid on the roster played. Oakdales scores came off of three big plays. There were absolutely no drives of any kind for Oakdale, ....not in any offensive series! They definitely shouldn't have scored 18 on a defense as good as ours, and I think they were probably talked to about that at the half, but I wouldn't say that O-Dale gave us a fit. :thumb:

I didn't see stats ,the only thing I was going by was Cosby was only up by 2 or 3 points in the third quarter. Thats a pretty tight game. The stats might tell a different story. Oakdale scored about the same against Jellico. All I'm saying is, its not near as big a deal as some might think to beat a very down Cloudland team. I've been telling people all year,Cloudland is DOWN.

Edited by pujo

I didn't see stats ,the only thing I was going by was Cosby was only up by 2 or 3 points in the third quarter. Thats a pretty tight game. The stats might tell a different story. Oakdale scored about the same against Jellico.

That had to be at the beginning of the third. We scored a minute and a half in. Cosby had over 400 total yards to O-Dale's 110. I'll grant you we came out sloppy in the first half. Our game with Oakdale is not comparable to the Jellico game w/ them, 20-18 and 42-18 is a little different.

Edited by eagle3314

That had to be at the beginning of the third. We scored a minute and a half in. Cosby had over 400 total yards to O-Dale's 110. I'll grant you we came out sloppy in the first half. Our game with Oakdale is not comparable to the Jellico game w/ them, 20-18 and 42-18 is a little different.

Sounds pretty lopsided, I think you held Cloudland under 100 yards last night. Thats pretty stingy.