Hendersonville vs McGavock

2Truth

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hard to tell at this point but whoever comes up short will have a long season with this being a region loss and the 2nd on the season for either team. I honestly thought H-ville would have their way with Beech and if that's any kind of statement I would be worried.

I had heard that the QB for McG was injured but it looks like he played last night. This game in week 2 already has some playoff implications on this young season.

Hendersonville should now realize that the only way they are going to win is with emotion.If their flat they will get dominated because they dont have the talent to overcome lack of emotion.Im a little worried about the mindset of the Commandos i hope they have some people step up to plate and lead this team through the week.Its got to be more than one man too its got to be a whole bunch of players especially seniors that get this team going for the rest of the season.

Hendersonville should now realize that the only way they are going to win is with emotion.If their flat they will get dominated because they dont have the talent to overcome lack of emotion.Im a little worried about the mindset of the Commandos i hope they have some people step up to plate and lead this team through the week.Its got to be more than one man too its got to be a whole bunch of players especially seniors that get this team going for the rest of the season.

Throw out some names of people who should step it up........cuz from what i saw friday it needs to be just about the whole defense and offense.....specificly up front with the offensive and defensive lines............anyway if you ask me all the lineman need to step their game up as they start region play

Throw out some names of people who should step it up........cuz from what i saw friday it needs to be just about the whole defense and offense.....specificly up front with the offensive and defensive lines............anyway if you ask me all the lineman need to step their game up as they start region play

I agree last week with beech, the hendersonville defensive line didnt do so well, so u know that mcgavock will look at tape and see that and come out and run up the middle until the line stops them. and also the offensive line did good at certain times and bad at others. both lines have to play almost perfect the whole game so that hendersonville can come out on top of this one

Yeah they still run the wing-t out of shotgun.They got beat by a good Kenwood team 15-14.This will be the test of whether this years HHS team is the one against Wilson Central or the team against Beech especially in the first half.I hope its the one against WC im ready for HHS to be reckoned with again.

I think H'ville is a team to be reckoned with. They will move the ball on anybody they play. I also believe that H'ville will be in the playoffs. The got beat by a very emotionly charged Beech team. I also believe that Beech is the team to beat in there region until someone beats them. So guys give Beech thier credit they beat a very good hville team. a team that will make the fans happy for the rest of the year.