Coffee Co @ Cookeville

wingman10

Im not from your county. And ive seen the doctored films. As for ave. 41 pts? you play shelbyville! You are for real yet untill you beat a solid team

Ok, Mr. Heisman will Coffee Co. be for real if they beat Cookeville, or do they have to beat mighty White Co. first? How many first downs did White Co. have against Cookeville? How many yards rushing did White Co. have against Cookeville?

By the way, how do you doctor a film? What equipment is necessary? What does the finished product look like?

I recall that you can usually see the down and first down markers in the background? Couldn't even a dunce see that a game film had been doctored? Oh never mind, you said you did notice it.

Edited by Mo Bro

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess if a long-time doormat team turned things around in less than 5 years and they were in my region or the same county I would be tempted to say bad things about their coach too.

If you know Coach Price you know he is not doctoring films. He runs the same plays every year. It is not hard to figure out. Except for this year. New formations, new plays, new way of doing things. Averaging over 41 points a game. Coffee Co. is for real.

EXACTLY!!!!! some of the traits that serve Coach Price so well as a coach (disiplined, in your grill,never back down)seem to tick others off. All I know is he's done more for CC than any coach in many many years, and done it the right way.

As for the tape issue, its not worth any further discussion, just consider the source. Maybe coach t will wake up and lock this thread!!

Mo bro a doctored film would be the ones coffie sends out to the others teams, so if you would like to see what that looks like come up to cookeville and ill show ya.

Did i say cookeville was for real? All you CC guys are saying CC is for real this year and you havent played anyone. And by beating cookeville is a start of having a great season. How can a team that didnt even make their region last year come from that to the next year being "for real" doesn't happen untill proven otherwise.

Mr. Heisman you need to slow down. I'll try to explain this using your vocabulary.

How can a team that didnt even make their region last year (I guess you meant playoffs) come from that to the next year being "for real"?

Here is how it works. When Cookeville was starting and giving significant playing time to your 37 seniors last year, Coffee Co. was starting and giving significant playing time to sophomores and juniors. Coffee Co. paid the price last year but will reap the benefits this year. Coffee Co. is a very experienced team. They will be even more experienced next year.

Edited by Mo Bro

Is there anything else we already know? I know im not putting CC down or anything i hope they do well this year, but its just funny how you beata team like shelbyville and say you are the "real deal". Im not saying cookeville is either believe me but im not on here saying "lookout for cookeville"! IF CC gets by cookeville then we'll see. Maybe they are the real thing i just havent seen them play anyone yet.

Mo bro a doctored film would be the ones coffie sends out to the others teams, so if you would like to see what that looks like come up to cookeville and ill show ya.

Did i say cookeville was for real? All you CC guys are saying CC is for real this year and you havent played anyone. And by beating cookeville is a start of having a great season. How can a team that didnt even make their region last year come from that to the next year being "for real" doesn't happen untill proven otherwise.

Price is one of the better coaches in the business that I've seen. Doing what he did with Bradley Central turning them into a perennial cellar dweller to a postseason regular has people in Manchester believing. There is nothing wrong with that. As for Manchester not having played anyone, then you must've missed the game against Brentwood. Brentwood may be young, but they have ALWAYS been good. If you had the chance to see Brentwood play state power Smyrna last weekend you would know that the Bruins would've stomped a mudhole in Cookeville who struggled to beat hapless White County.

What Coffee County has going for them this year that they haven't had in a while is an excellent strength and conditioning program. You'd be surprised what an impact a poor conditioning program could have on a team.

Something else CC has going for them is their depth is getting better. When you lose all the time, kids don't want to play for a team that loses all the time, but when you get your kids believing that they can win and they start doing it, it turns the heads of those that would've otherwise not tried out but would've been good enough to play. And then they become a part of the program, and then they get molded into strong, well-conditioned athletes, and then they get better too.

I was there to see the '97 team. It was my senior year in Manchester. You couldn't find athleticism in Manchester like you did with Chris Elam, Josh Clark, Aaron Price, and a few others that made that team one of the best in recent Red Raider memories. That team finished second in the toughest Region in 4-5A with one region loss--Riverdale who one the state title. That was a team that wiped the floor with Cookeville and Lincoln County both on the road.

It's not who Coffee County has played this year that makes them good. If you've seen them, you'd understand why their good. It's HOW they play that makes me believe this is one of the better teams you've seen out of Manchester in the past couple decades.

Manchester's doing alot of things right. Can't take that away from them.

Edited by SemperFiBlue

Did CC beat that young brentwood team? NO. so why would you compare them to that? not thinking. Cookeville lost to a good Ootlewah team by 3 also? does that make cookeville the real deal?

Regardless of what you say or may think, Coffee Co. can beat anyone they play, they've just gotta stop making simple mistakes. In the end it's whoever makes the least mistakes. You could be "the real deal" team, and make tons of mistakes and loose to an underdog team like let's say, Warren Co. I believe this game is going to be a smash mouth knock out heavy weight battle between what could be the top teams of the reigon, not counting out Lincoln Co however. I'm lookin for a great game between two great teams.

How does coach price know what it takes to win? I heard some stories about him and how he likes to cut his tapes when trading to the opposite team. He'll try and leave a couple of plays out so the others cant look at them. Seems like a dirty/cheap way to coach a team and get respect.

Mr. Heisman Posted Today, 01:48 PM

Im not from your county. And ive seen the doctored films. As for ave. 41 pts? you play shelbyville! You are for real yet untill you beat a solid team

I really don't know what kind of story you have heard, but you need to get your

story right. You either heard it or seen it, which one!! As for questioning his integrity, I would say you don't even know him, and to do it and hide behind a Coach T name is spineless.

My son plays for him, and believes in what he and his staff stands for(Hard work pays off), along with about 70 more young men. I dont know the out come of the game, but you can bet That Coach Price and his staff will have the boys ready, as I am sure Coach Joslin will too.

As for you Mr. Heisman, which I doubt you've earned that name, try to show some class or print your real name.

Good luck to both teams. ANd Go Big Red

Regardless of what you say or may think, Coffee Co. can beat anyone they play, they've just gotta stop making simple mistakes. In the end it's whoever makes the least mistakes. You could be "the real deal" team, and make tons of mistakes and loose to an underdog team like let's say, Warren Co. I believe this game is going to be a smash mouth knock out heavy weight battle between what could be the top teams of the reigon, not counting out Lincoln Co however. I'm lookin for a great game between two great teams.

a "real deal" team wouldn't let mistakes beat them. i think both teams have a fair shot at winning this game. it's going to be a good game. i would advise all the coffee co fans to come down to the game, we have pretty nice facilities. I think it will be worth the drive.

a "real deal" team wouldn't let mistakes beat them. i think both teams have a fair shot at winning this game. it's going to be a good game. i would advise all the coffee co fans to come down to the game, we have pretty nice facilities. I think it will be worth the drive.

Still $2 to park on the visitor side, and free to park on the home side?