what's wrong with red boiling springs?

superac777

i don't know if it's the 666 prefix for the phone numbers out there but my god they are cursed.every year i hope the rbs bulldogs football will improve and make the playoffs instead they get blown out and lose about every game:( i read their middle school team is pretty good so what happens? they lost 31 games in a row not including the game mjca had to fft to them in which rbs lost.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple things actually. For a long time they simply couldn't get the numbers on the team. It is possible to have a good team with only 14 -16 guys, but it is still hard to do. So numbers has always been a huge problem at red boiling, the athletes are there but not on the field. Also it is a lack of interest, Red boiling has a pretty decent basketball program and i imagine they are happy with that and the idea is "we have always stunk at football but at least we have basketball". Yes coaching was a big thing as well, but i think their current coach has done an AMAZING job of at least getting the numbers up, which is a start. As for making the playoffs, they are currently in region 4-1a. With FCS, Trousdale, and Gordonsville in their region it will be hard to make playoffs for any team. They would have to beat montery, watertown, and clay county. None of those are extremely tough teams, but all are a step above RBS as of right now.

THEDEANSAYS TRY GETTING UP A GAME WITH ONEIDA THE MIGHT CHANGE YOUR LUCK LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE IT COULD BE 131

well welcome to the nightmare gibson co was in a few years ago...we ended ours at 38 games tho but once we got over that hump things started to roll a little better...just hang in there and believe :o

I will say this on a positive not for Red boiling. I for one at FCS admire thier heart more than anything. I emphasise heart to any player i know, and you have to have alot of heart to go out and get beat 40 , 50, 60, yes sometimes even 91 and not quite. Keep playing, show up for practice and say what do i need to do now coach? that takes more heart than i think most realize.

Two words, Mike Prock. He is the Director of school and wants nothing more than to do away with the program. He is pretty much expected RBS to build a program with basically no weight room (unless the one they have has made major changes in the last three years. With only two supplements coaches, a practice field that is old pasture land tha is on a hill side. A former coach there actually was able to get a lot of dirt donated to fill in part of it a level it up some but it still slopes about 10-12 feet from left to right. Kids dont want to play for a program where everything even looks crappy. Put some money into the program and make it look like it means something to the community and it will begin to mean something to the athletes in the school because the school has some talented athletes and some fine young men that could help turn the program around. By the way, 699 is the prefix, 666 is Lafayette.