Livingston Academy @ Kingston

wpasi

Well who takes it? The state champs or the jackets I went to the Kingston vs Harriman game and I must say the jackets played good they looked alot better than last year and I don't think fumbles and pat's will be a problem this year.

My pick is Kingston 24 LA 21 in 1 a heck of a ballgame

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well who takes it? The state champs or the jackets I went to the Kingston vs Harriman game and I must say the jackets played good they looked alot better than last year and I don't think fumbles and pat's will be a problem this year.

My pick is Kingston 24 LA 21 in 1 a heck of a ballgame

...We scrimmaged both of these teams and I'd have to give Kingston the edge!!!

Many people are quick to throw the champs under the bus already huh :o

Kingston is much improved but I'm still giving Livingston Academy the edge in this one :lol:

LA: 28

Kingston: 24

You have noticed that too?? The champs are not as bad as everyone thinks. If not for a punt return for a TD the first time Trousdale touched the ball Friday night, it would have been a much different game. If we run the option a few more times and throw a few more passes---LA-27 Kingston-20. If not ,I dunno!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

You have noticed that too?? The champs are not as bad as everyone thinks. If not for a punt return for a TD the first time Trousdale touched the ball Friday night, it would have been a much different game. If we run the option a few more times and throw a few more passes---LA-27 Kingston-20. If not ,I dunno!!! GO BIG BLUE!!!

Old cat i've got faith in your wildcats real classy program up there. This TC fan is pulling for you. Good luck wildcats. my prediction is

LA 17 KINGSTON 14

Edited by #1jacket fan