Macon vs. Pearl Cohn

This weekend will mark the one year anniversary of the accident that tragically took the life of Jonathan Patton :thumb:

I'm sure that the Firebirds players know that and they will play with some extra motivation on their side this Friday night.

Sure would be nice if something was done to acknowledge both of those 13th men.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i agree about doing something for the tragedy that happend last year. I heard they are going to do something for the kids before the game but i dunno if that is the truth or not. I did say the speed taking over earlier because i havent seen film but i am for sure they are not going to be slow. PC always has and always will be fast. I stick with my earlier prediction 31-17 PC but i wont be suprised if macon wins this in a shoot out. O yeah by the way when is PC gonna change ther field name to John Henderson field haha.

It must be christmas time, b/c macon has had 2 games give 2 them in two weeks! There's no way they'll get three in a row. Pearl Cohn wins 28-13. Go Firebirds!!!!

Well dont know where you were watching the game from waterbug, but those boys earned those games..........................Must just be hard for you to admit it, and give em the praise they deserve for those games. If they earn it, dont take it away from em...... :unsure:

You sure have shut your trap mighty tight 0 fer, I mean muffinator.

Where is your running mouth buddy, twang?

I'm right here bucksnort. I just don't have any interest in this game. I don't think you can call me and the muffster buddies in any way. :D

Edited by Antwan

One or maybe 2 of these guys below is going to have a field day rushing on Macon Co.

Rodshawn Beard

Deaveon Gregory

Magic Johnson

Deaunte Mason

Lamar McLaurin

Trokon Paye

Its simple you guys dont have the team speed to keep up with them.

Glencliff didnt have an answer, and i dont think you will either.(MHS knows the answer.) :thumb:

Defense wise you are going to encounter the same speed.

If it makes you feel better ..you will score more points than Glencliff.