Lake Co at Union City

mrbigster

Naw..im just kidding. He is a really good QB.

I was just about to say that I completely agree with you about the White kid. I have seen quite a bit of him, and he is probably the worst QB in the region. I saw Harris (who is the leading passer in Obion County) last week, and he was probably three times as good as White. If White does anything against LC tomorrow night, it will just be a fluke....but I guess we will all know in about 24 hours.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just about to say that I completely agree with you about the White kid. I have seen quite a bit of him, and he is probably the worst QB in the region. I saw Harris (who is the leading passer in Obion County) last week, and he was probably three times as good as White. If White does anything against LC tomorrow night, it will just be a fluke....but I guess we will all know in about 24 hours.

You guys can joke around all you want about Union City being down but I have seen UC play many times over the years and they always have good athletes.I fully expect UC to bring their A game tommorow night. I think the game will be a war and the team that has the least amount of turnovers will win.

UC is way more fundamentally sound, the players at lake county just run up the field and dont give 100% every play.

Lake County better hope that Springer doesnt get tore up because he is there only chance

johnnyutah7: Is the 7 your shoe size or your IQ? One good thing is that this time tomorrow night you will have to shut up. Union City has a big squad and that is all. Lake County may be small but mighty. Lake County will roar into town and it will be 40-14. Now you may still have a chance to come in 2nd in the district if lucky. All I hear is to be the man you got to beat the man. Well 2morrow night Lake County will beat the man and then you will have to admit LC is the man. By the way, are you one of those Union City dads that we used to put a beating on even before Union City was single A. Remember those days???? WE DO!!!

I now live in Obion County but

Purple & Gold still makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

You guys can joke around all you want about Union City being down but I have seen UC play many times over the years and they always have good athletes.I fully expect UC to bring their A game tommorow night. I think the game will be a war and the team that has the least amount of turnovers will win.

I don't see how LC people can tell UC people to quit saying that UC is undefeated in 1A, but then everybody always says UC will have good athletes. Whatever good athletes that UC has...they haven't ever lost to any West 1A team...so....

Union City wins tomorrow, because they are undefeated in this region all time, and this 1/3 of the state.

johnnyutah7: Is the 7 your shoe size or your IQ? One good thing is that this time tomorrow night you will have to shut up. Union City has a big squad and that is all. Lake County may be small but mighty. Lake County will roar into town and it will be 40-14. Now you may still have a chance to come in 2nd in the district if lucky. All I hear is to be the man you got to beat the man. Well 2morrow night Lake County will beat the man and then you will have to admit LC is the man. By the way, are you one of those Union City dads that we used to put a beating on even before Union City was single A. Remember those days???? WE DO!!!

I now live in Obion County but

Purple & Gold still makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

I happen to know who johnnyutah is,, and trust me, i doubt you ever put a beatin' on him. He started 3 years at linebacker for Mississippi State. I am not sure when he graduated, but I do know he was one bad man. Union City's team is being underestimated....UNION CITY-28 LAKE COUNTY-20

I happen to know who johnnyutah is,, and trust me, i doubt you ever put a beatin' on him. He started 3 years at linebacker for Mississippi State. I am not sure when he graduated, but I do know he was one bad man. Union City's team is being underestimated....UNION CITY-28 LAKE COUNTY-20

So..We know ju7 isn't anyone from Union City,cause nobody that has played at Union City has started three years at LB for the Missisissy State Bullies..So,I'm not sure why ju7 would be talking so much smack in favor of the ole alma mater....

As far as being a dad that used to get a "beating" put on us by the LC Falcons....I started for the Tornadoes in 82 and 83....

1982...Union City 28 (#2-1a)Lake County 7

1983...Union City 0 Lake County 7....A game noted for the fact Union City won every statistical category...Including turn-overs.... :blink:

So..We know ju7 isn't anyone from Union City,cause nobody that has played at Union City has started three years at LB for the Missisissy State Bullies..So,I'm not sure why ju7 would be talking so much smack in favor of the ole alma mater....

As far as being a dad that used to get a "beating" put on us by the LC Falcons....I started for the Tornadoes in 82 and 83....

1982...Union City 28 (#2-1a)Lake County 7

1983...Union City 0 Lake County 7....A game noted for the fact Union City won every statistical category...Including turn-overs.... :P

Man yall need to get off of me as ive said many times on coacht usually im just kidding about my posts. Isn't football supposed to be fun and i am from union city and purple and gold is in my blood

Man yall need to get off of me as ive said many times on coacht usually im just kidding about my posts. Isn't football supposed to be fun and i am from union city and purple and gold is in my blood

johnnyutah7...I kinda like a fan that sticks up for his team and talks a liitle trash..Good luck to your team tonight...I believe the key for Lake Co will be by how that start out tonight..If U.C. comes out and just moves the ball at will in the first series..I believe it may be a long night..But ...On the other hand..if Springer and Yancy isn't tackled at the line of scrimmage or behind the line..U.C. will be in trouble..But..I'm thinking someone else may be the key for Lake Co tonight..Sep Valentine..

johnnyutah7...I kinda like a fan that sticks up for his team and talks a liitle trash..Good luck to your team tonight...I believe the key for Lake Co will be by how that start out tonight..If U.C. comes out and just moves the ball at will in the first series..I believe it may be a long night..But ...On the other hand..if Springer and Yancy isn't tackled at the line of scrimmage or behind the line..U.C. will be in trouble..But..I'm thinking someone else may be the key for Lake Co tonight..Sep Valentine..

Kevin Copeline might also be a key on offense along with Sep