McCallie/Baylor

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you mean...they got a new coach so they could beat us? that makes sense, but the last time i checked Potter was the best coach in Chattanooga...and he seems to know how to get it done against baylor...i heard that last year at halftime when baylor was leading 17-7 Coach Potter made very few changes...and led them out to finish the game 42-17....i don't know much about Coach Massey and everything i've heard has been good...but i still don't see him measuring up to Coach Potter

One way to measure him up would be State Championships while at MUS. Also believe Benny Monroe has a few more than Potter. While we are at it before you say Cleveland was 4A, Tom Weathers has as many as Potter. Don't even mention Tyner. Seems best coach in Chattanooga is a bit of an exaggeration. Course McCallie is known for exaggeration.

I find this statement to be a bit odd. You are quoting the word of God and using it to demean Baylor students. Isn't that somewhat strange? What about the verse that says no unwholesome talk should come out of your mouth, only that which is good and used for edification of others.

Your attempt as sarcasm is recognized but I doubt Yo Strang would be proud of you.

Yet again, uncfan13. You make McCallie people look "holier than thou". Well done! B)

And as the late Baylor graduate and McCallie Bible teacher extrodanaire Yo Strang also used to point out to every seventh grade class McCallie's motto, "Man's chief end is to glorify God and to enjoy him for ever". On the other hand he told us Baylor's motto was from Isaiah 53:6 - All we like sheep did go astray.

Are you edified now? And he was proud of me because I knew who was on the road to Damascus and where Paul was going.

The man did have a sense of humor. You ought to try to find one yourself.

I made a thread that went nowhere on this. I will be at that game, and though I'm more fond of Baylor than McCallie being a Notre Dame guy...I think this year I'm going to enjoy watching McCallie stomp Baylor. Baylor this year is deeply overtalked, and McCallie is just the team to show everyone who Baylor really is, overrated.

Tornado takes another one, how many in a row now? like 12?

McCallie 42

Baylor 20