McCallie/Baylor

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game will not be pretty...for baylor...unless mccallie takes them lightly...which i don't see happening simply because its baylor....baylor didn't play well in the jamboree and thus looked very sloppy in thier first game against a sub-par opponent...baylor's secondary looked very very vunerable...and against BJ they could be in for a long long night...i didn't see them play hixon but they won so i won't say anything...when they played brentwood (thier first good opponent) they lost...and the paper made it sound pretty bad...mccallie looked pretty sharp in thier scrimmage vs. Red Bank winning 13-0 then vs Riverdale they played poorly for the first 3 1/2 quarters but found a way to win...and against briarcrest it wasn't even a game...now granted briarcrest isn't very good....but as a team you know you're playing well when you win 61-2...all in all i see mccallie pulling out the win for the 9th year in a row...but then again its a rivalry game...and you never know what your gonna get

wow the fact that you guys are debating this is mindboggling!!!! this year is the ninth year in a row that McCallie will stomp alll over the red raiders....i mean the last time baylor won the Spice Girls were popular....nuff said dont even waste your time McCallie is too good to even argue this one

Enjoy this year because after you lose all your skill players I think Massey will reverse this trend over the next 5 to 10 years!

Enjoy this year because after you lose all your skill players I think Massey will reverse this trend over the next 5 to 10 years!

ok so yes we'll lose some seniors...Walt and Joel...but in their place we'll get current sophomores Rico Henderson and Tyler Newman...they get PT this year...and will be amazing next season...the only skill position questions we'll have is who to start at QB the current junior Jonny Newman (no relation to tyler) the current freshmen Keenan Rush (plays like a DJ schockley) or the current 8th grader Jerrod Colemen (BJ's little bro) but Baylor fans don't decive yourselves this streak will last at least 10 probably 11 years before anything turns around...

I've heard the alumni have asked Bill Curry to either coach or suit up. Of course, it didn't work with Hannah but there's always a first time. That's it! Call Hannah and see if he'll play for Curry. Now we're on to something. If Hannah will play, maybe Chip Healy will come out of retirement. Kurt Smith could kick. Baylor could use its NFL alumni to try to even things up. Of course if they lose again the trustees will have to fire the coach and the headmaster - but what else is new.