Where does Temple play their games?

sportiemom

I thought that is where Silverdale played? Temple plays there too?

If I am not mistaken they have a total of 6 home games, and 4 of them are when Silverdale is on the road. One of the other home games is against South Pittsburg and that is going to be at Finley Stadium. I think they may still be looking for a place to play the Taft game. Not sure about that one.

• 2 weeks later...

how far off of hwy 153.. and is that east or west off 153

thanks

I believe I have it right here. Follow this link and you can get driving directions to it.

To Washington Hills Rec Center

Not a bad field at all. Pretty nice for a rec center. But not a good place to watch a game if you are a fan since there are not many seats and they are too low and too close to really see much. At least that was my impression from last time I was there. But then you have to take in to consideration that it is a rec center and not really a high school field. Super nice people running the show there though and that made up for the lack in facilities.

Not a bad field at all. Pretty nice for a rec center. But not a good place to watch a game if you are a fan since there are not many seats and they are too low and too close to really see much. At least that was my impression from last time I was there. But then you have to take in to consideration that it is a rec center and not really a high school field. Super nice people running the show there though and that made up for the lack in facilities.

thanks alot..

• 3 weeks later...