Father Ryan vs. Franklin, week 3

bigbigguy

Yes, I am sorry I had a spelling typo but your errors are of extreme misuse of grammar. So again please go back to elementary school and learn the basics of grammar.

could you please point out where i used improper grammar? please? i mean you keep talking about it but i'm not seeing it.

(i know that's not spelled right but coacht has that durn word filter, but i think your feeble mind can grasp that one.)

Mr Self Destruct

You are living up to your name. Clean up your act if you want to continue posting. We can block both your userid and ip address. Let us know what you decide.

OnlineLC

Edited by OnlineLC

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I am sorry I had a spelling typo but your errors are of extreme misuse of grammar. So again please go back to elementary school and learn the basics of grammar.

bauber, you are an idiot. your team lost, and lost badly, and now here you are ragging on someone for their spelling and grammar usage. please take your fightin' irish self on to the next message board where you can bragg about how good you think FR is. (let me tell you a little secret here: THEY'RE NOT.) your posting rights are no longer valid here. thank you, and come again. :lol:

could you please point out where i used improper grammar? please? i mean you keep talking about it but i'm not seeing it.

(i know that's not spelled right but coacht has that durn word filter, but i think your feeble mind can grasp that one.)

Mr Self Destruct

You are living up to your name. Clean up your act if you want to continue posting. We can block both your userid and ip address. Let us know what you decide.

OnlineLC

I CHOOSE TO LIVE!

i dunno how i feel about being repressed though.......

ok.....i shall clean up my act. no more vulgar words, or misspelling of them to make them acceptable on here. you have my word. :lol:

(i hope this pleases bauber)

bauber, you are an idiot. your team lost, and lost badly, and now here you are ragging on someone for their spelling and grammar usage. please take your fightin' irish self on to the next message board where you can bragg about how good you think FR is. (let me tell you a little secret here: THEY'RE NOT.) your posting rights are no longer valid here. thank you, and come again. :lol:

Haha. You gave me a good laugh. I guess you can't read.. Since I have stated I am not a FR fan many times... Also what do you have against the Irish? Racist? I'm a MUS fan not much better I know.. =P. Yeah this is why I never put money on games because I usually prognosticate wrong =). But as for my posting rights... go read the first amendment thanks... Your welcome, and I shall come again! :lol:

Edited by Bauber

First off congradulations to FHS they played a great game. That Rebal deffense was 10 times better than I though they would be, I had heard they were good but I didnt think they were that good.

Now as for Ryan....not the game im sure anyone on that team wanted. Things just didn't go the Irish's way. Turnover after turnover kept giving away good field position. The defense seemed a little out of it in the begining of the game giving up 2 early TD's and a Field Goal at the end of the first half. They played much better the second half forcing the rebals to punt numerous times and causing some turnovers to give the Offense a shot.

The offense never got things clicking and things went from bad to wrose when Ryan Blair got hurt, which if any one knows his condtion please tell me I heard he was taken to the ER. The O-Line just seemed overwhelmed and couldnt get a good block on anyone cause numerous sacks.

Every team has atleast one very bad game a year, lets hope for the Irish that this is there only one. I have complete faith in Coach Lussier and Coach McPhail will get them back on track and get the teams head streight for next week.

Good luck in the rest of your season FHS, you guys have shown a lot of promise over the past couple of weeks and it looks like you guys could put it all together and take it all.

Go Irish!

Ryan Blair will be out two to three weeks, (ribs). I don't know if they are bruised, broke, or cracked. There is a short article in The City Paper 8/11/06 about Blair and how he wanted to go back into the game and had to be forced back to the sideline where he stayed. He is a tough guy and all around good person. I hope he heals quickly. There is another quarterback that was very close to Ryan before the starter was named who hopefully can step in and step up. :thumb:

Edited by fieldman

Haha. You gave me a good laugh. I guess you can't read.. Since I have stated I am not a FR fan many times... Also what do you have against the Irish? Racist? I'm a MUS fan not much better I know.. =P. Yeah this is why I never put money on games because I usually prognosticate wrong =). But as for my posting rights... go read the first amendment thanks... Your welcome, and I shall come again! :thumb:

As always, well said.

Haha. You gave me a good laugh. I guess you can't read.. Since I have stated I am not a FR fan many times... Also what do you have against the Irish? Racist? I'm a MUS fan not much better I know.. =P. Yeah this is why I never put money on games because I usually prognosticate wrong =). But as for my posting rights... go read the first amendment thanks... Your welcome, and I shall come again! :o

bauber, we all know this is not a place for free speech, i mean if i can't bombard you with a slew of expletives then what kind of country is this? i have no problem with you coming back because it brings me pleasure bothering you. so please keep posting, give these wings the spirit to soar!

Edited by mr. self-destruct

bauber, we all know this is not a place for free speech, i mean if i can't bombard you with a slew of expletives then what kind of country is this? i have no problem with you coming back because it brings me pleasure bothering you. so please keep posting, give these wings the spirit to soar!

Bombarding someone with expletives is against the law. It is called assault. Yeah that can and will get you prison time. No wonder so many people are in prison these days they don't even know the laws. Again you have been shown up oh and stupid people don't bother me. They are a burden like the poor =P they will always be with us! Maybe you should watch what you say instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt. I don't know about giving your wings the spirit to soar... I am pretty sure I've clipped them quite a few times as have the board admin....

Edited by Bauber

Bombarding someone with expletives is against the law. It is called assault. Yeah that can and will get you prison time. No wonder so many people are in prison these days they don't even know the laws. Again you have been shown up oh and stupid people don't bother me. They are a burden like the poor =P they will always be with us! Maybe you should watch what you say instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt. I don't know about giving your wings the spirit to soar... I am pretty sure I've clipped them quite a few times as have the board admin....

right....so wouldnt that mean there is no freedom of speech? i mean if i can't say what i want then how can that be freedom? bwaha! no one's really free cause then it'd be friggin anarchy. but that's besides the point. and i dunno about showin me up but i mean if you felt it was good enough to get a fanny pat from your older male friend then more power to you.

and i dunno if you've noticed this or not.....but i'm not stupid, i'm actually pretty well educated, but i don't mind dumbing myself down to compete with you and others. i mean i dunno about you but i'm having a gas.

oh and about the clipping of the wings.....you haven't done a thing to me, just made me laugh and show people just how easy you are. oh and as far as administration gettin on to me, they were doing their jobs and i respect that so i agreed to abide by their rules. no beef against them :thumb: . but other than that nothings changed pally i'm still here, just because i'm not gonna be writing the "naughty words" anymore doesn't mean i'm gonna sit back and let you think you're superior to everyone else. viva la revolucion!

right....so wouldnt that mean there is no freedom of speech? i mean if i can't say what i want then how can that be freedom? bwaha! no one's really free cause then it'd be friggin anarchy. but that's besides the point. and i dunno about showin me up but i mean if you felt it was good enough to get a fanny pat from your older male friend then more power to you.

So now you are implying I am gay? Man you just can't stop with the racial and sexual preference slanders. And yes you can say what you want you just can't attack a person with words. You may express your thoughts and feelings but you can't degrade a person or make them feel threatened. As for being well educated haha obviously not that well. You seem to be lacking a good bit of common knowledge to live in society without trouble. You really need to read the first amendment like I stated before I am sure it would clear up your imbecile notion of what freedom of speech is.

Oh don't worry I don't think I am superior to everyone else. I know. Thank you for stating the obvious that you are still here I mean no one would have ever figured that out. And now I am easy eh? How do you even go through a day without someone suing your or putting you in the hospital etc? You say a lot of ignorant things.

"You can't teach stupid."

Edited by Bauber

So now you are implying I am gay? Man you just can't stop with the racial and sexual preference slanders. And yes you can say what you want you just can't attack a person with words. You may express your thoughts and feelings but you can't degrade a person or make them feel threatened. As for being well educated haha obviously not that well. You seem to be lacking a good bit of common knowledge to live in society without trouble. You really need to read the first amendment like I stated before I am sure it would clear up your imbecile notion of what freedom of speech is.

no i understand it, sorry i thought i made it clear enough, i was just taking it literally. and nowhere have i ever said anything racist. if i have please tell me where and to whom i offended and i will gladly appologize and pay reparations if need be.

and no i didn't imply you were gay. getting a fanny pat from a man is in no way gay, unless done naked. a little weird maybe, but not gay. don't be so defensive. i mean the fanny pat is constantly used as a way of congradulating someone, ever watch football? just wonderin.

and how is your personal attack on my education level any different from someone singling someone out due to their race or sexual preferences? i see no differences. all are done by people who are ignorant to other peoples' feelings and who are not open to beliefs different from theirs. plus if someone is intellectually inferior to you and you make fun of them for it, how do you think that makes them feel? not very good my friend. so please get a new bad comeback cause the intelligence one is too easily refuted. however, the sexual preference one is not easily contested because we don't know each other, and unless you post some pictures that will get you banned, there's no way to prove it. besides it's the friggin internet do you really take this that seriously?

ok so come on.....what synonym for intellectual inferiority are you going to toss my way this time? i'm anxious to see where you take this. will you call me stupid? perhaps retarded? slow? dumb? dimwitted? dull? empty-headed? lame brained? all were devestating to my self-esteem back in kindergarten. but i mean if you're going to keep going on this childish name-calling streak why not expand your horizons and call me a doodi-head? or ugly? or say i have cooties? oooh that's a good one......too bad i already have my shot.

oh and btw your ego is showing. just thought you might wanna know, perhaps you could cover up please. thanks.

and i dunno if you've noticed this or not.....but i'm not stupid, i'm actually pretty well educated, but i don't mind dumbing myself down to compete with you and others. i mean i dunno about you but i'm having a gas.

oh and about the clipping of the wings.....you haven't done a thing to me, just made me laugh and show people just how easy you are. oh and as far as administration gettin on to me, they were doing their jobs and i respect that so i agreed to abide by their rules. no beef against them :thumb: . but other than that nothings changed pally i'm still here, just because i'm not gonna be writing the "naughty words" anymore doesn't mean i'm gonna sit back and let you think you're superior to everyone else. viva la revolucion!

mr. self destruct= the man. keep it commin you slimy....you